Infernus Curculorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contraband Items Roleplay Action

+5
Some Kitty Cat
Apothecary Meros
Muffin Heretic
Runa_Cat
senera2000
9 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 9 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Muffin Heretic Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:02 pm

Guncutter:
Fee and J answer Kat simoultaniously: "I can find her." it sounds almost as if they spoke with one mouth, Fee looks at J, smiles and answers to Kat: "Every born soul looks like a small star within the warp, as if they would give out energy. The Neverborn are the opposite of that, they are black and look as if they would consume energy. Possessed people living in symbiosis look like a star with a dark center which consumes the light the body produces, usually eventually the neverborn consumes the human soul but in Muffins case, her star is giant in size, kind of like that of a powerfull psyker. It's kind of like a reverse Blank in a way and it exists sometimes in normal humans. We have Warpsight and Muffin is like a walking giang lighthouse there."
Then Fee giggles: "We are talking now, are we not?"
J looks at the weapon Kat looks, a mixture of horror and fear at the weapon, she raises her hood above her head and says: "I'm fine."
Within Bookers mind, he can hear Fee giggle.
Rastanette walks to the front and touches the pilot, whispering into his ear... what can be heard sounds strangely erotic.
for a short moment you all feel the descend like sitting in a rollercoaster when the rollercoaster starts to move down... then gravity is gone.
Rastanette casually moves back to her seat, sits down and straps herself in, as if the rumbling was

Notre:
"Sorry I did this but, Notre, we should head out. He already called someone." Muffin says from behind you as Zielley bends down over the corpse with you and adds: "You kinda could have specified that we shouldn't kill him."
[The Man contains the following loot: Advanced Ceramite Armour; rebreather; Night vision goggles; blood Red Army Faitigues; Hellfire Rifle; Vox-Unit;]

Last edited by Muffin Heretic on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 9 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Apothecary Meros Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:37 am

Booker glances at Fee and smirks, although starts to find it uncomfortable that she may be able to read his thoughts. He glances to the Assassin and J. "Good choice." He says to the younger one, regarding her decision to reject the weapon.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

http://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:28 pm

Notre, takes a bit to calm down. "It's alright. It was my fault for telling you to hit the poor guy with the Eviscerator" he says to Muffin.
He then says so both Muffin and Zielley can hear, "Could you guys not kill anyone on this mission? Aside from the fact that I like loyalists, people tend to be extra mad at people who kill their comrades. I'd rather not have the guy comming to kill me have any sort of extra motivation."
"Zielley, catch." Notre says as he throws the Tempestus Scion uniform at Zielley and hands over the equipment to her while destroying the Vox set so that it cannot be tracked. "Suit up. This might get us not discovered instantly."
"You two hide and take up positions around here. Prepare to leave at the first sign of reinforcements. I'm going to check out the bunker. It seems small, and might have something good in it. If the imperials arrive sooner than me, get away. Don't fight them. They know that I'm here, not you two. Use that chance to escape." Notre says as he pays respects to the dead Scion and hides the body.
"Again, please avoid killing anyone. You guys know non-lethal methods of taking down foes right?", NOtre says as he quickly goes into the Bunker.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:36 pm

Guncutter:
J looks at Booker but doesn't answer, her expression carries a unfamilliar emotion with it... Booker can't quite put it.
The Guncutter breaks trough the atmosphere and you all feel a short rush of blood to your heads, as if you where sitting upside down.
then the descend slows rather gently and you feel the machine touching down.
Septima has to swallow to get rid of the pressure on her ears and Kat has to flex her muscles to get the weariness of gravityless space off of her. A feeling, probably no human can ever truly become familliar with.
The Gun cutter opens, first Rastanette, then J and then Fee strap out of their seats, Rastanette moves to the door, looking outside she says to the back, loud and clearly:
"It will be a short march to the next place of any significance, arm up and let's head out."

Notre:
Zielly quickly takes off her clothes to swich into the new stuff. Thankfully the suit leaves little of her yellowish skin revealed, this should trick most people easily. her stature and posture beeing that of a solider as well, will help her pass well.
"We do." Zielley says and cracks her knuckles
Muffin raises her tentacle arm: which curls, letting little drops of mucus like liquid drop to the ground.

They seem unsure about you heading in there, Muffin complains, that she won't leave you behind but she won't engage anyone for your sake, if that is what ou wish for.
They both turn to hide arround the Corner, Muffin wraps Zielleys purple Robes arround the handle of her Eviscerator and takes them with her as well.
---
The inside of the Bunker is nothing but grey, there is no second guard on the inside, You can only head one way, you carefully turn a corner and follow the short, narrow corridor which seems to slightly descend downwards just a little bit, at the end you find a thick metal door, unlocked but the opening device is heavy and will creak loudly.
You can't make out any sounds from beyond the door but it's thick, there could be any number of people behind it, as unaware of your existance on this side of the door as you are of theirs on your side of the door.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:18 pm

Septima releases herself from her seat, and stand up, swiftly following after Rasta, giving her a sharp slap on the ass. She whispers something into her ear.(only Rasta can hear this) 'you may not be my type, but that doesn't mean we can't have some fun later'
To everyone else: 'let's do this Bitches. Let's fuck them up good.'
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:23 am

"Call me a bitch again and I really will shoot you." Booker glares at Septima for a moment while gripping his Missile Launcher with both hands in a firing position. He unclips his munitions bag and loads a Frag Missile, just in case, before closing it once more. He wearily looks back at J, and says in a low voice. "Is something the matter?"
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Let's get moving then. What are we waiting for?
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:30 pm

"That made me feel like I was going to be violently ill! How exciting!"
*Theobrastus walks out on the back of his servitor, following the rest*
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:29 pm

"Trying to act strong, heh Ms. Inquisitor?" Kat asks unimpressed, a small chuckle following it.

Readying her Neural Shredder and counting her Poison Blades. She plans how she would engage any target that she may meet. Scouts, common guardsmen, maybe even Grey Knights. Searching through her mind inner archive to remember them. Thery weakens, the flaws in theyr Armour, everything she was able to learn back then when she still was in the Temple. For this time her targets will be what she would have called Allies back then.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:38 am

Notre proceeds to open the door. Usually, he would first knock and wait to see if anyone was inside, but right now, time is a luxury that he can't afford, and so he will have to rely on the element of surprise.
"Greetings! How are you doing?" He says as he enters the room.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:52 am

the Wastes before the City of Decimalus Secundus:
Rastanette smiles at Septima, "I'll enjoy the next night."
turning to everyone: "it'll be a short march, keep yourself armed but don't shoot recklessly."
She looks at Booker and at his Launcher and adds: "especially you, we'd have the entire Inquisition uppon us. But feel free to do your thing once we do."
She gins: "I'll be looking forward to that as well."
J shakes her head regarding Bookers question and mumbles, that everything is alright.
Fee steps out behind Theobarastus: "You'll get used to it." she looks not very used to it though and actually looks like she was about to vomit a second ago as well.
You all begin to walk trough the desert torwards what looks like blaster ruins. It's cool but not freezing cold. You can almost feel the radiation in the air.

Notre:
You walk in on dim lit room, a table in the center and three men which have appereantly been playing cards. The one which has his back to you says: "and I just had a good set." as he turns arround and looks at you: "Are we needed? I thought we where just awaiting the permission to be transported." The man looks like some mid rank of the Guard, maybe a Commissar but he'd be missing the hat.
His one living eye looks at you, the other, red dot of a eye replacement probably looks right trough you.
The two other men seem to be tech adepts, but if they are, they either have some rank and not many bodily replacements yet or they are something else. The Red Robes with the Cog symbol are very clear but both of them still have their original faces, although the one on the left has cables running out of his Beard.
They all look at you perplexed.
The tech adept on the right side says, in a neutral tone: "Reading your body language, you are about to shoot us, are we to be shot?"
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:34 am

*draws his cloak around him and keeps one hand ready on the hilt of his sword*
Are we expecting any hostiles before we reach the target?
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:59 am

"Um..no. Relax, I'm not going to shoot you. Who are you guys anyway? and also transported where?" Notre asks, not sure what to make of this.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:28 am

*Theobrastus scans the horizon, looking for any movement, heat signatures, interesting sights, anything at all that might be a danger or of interest*
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:11 pm

"So. Do we actually know what we are searching for? Or where it maybe is?" Kat asks into the group.
"Or should we first meet up with Muffin and the Nurgle guy?"
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:27 pm

Booker grins back and chuckles, "shame they don't come with supressors." He advances with the group, shrugging his shoulders to try and dispell the cold seeking refuge within, and hopes his time living in a nuclear wasteland can protect him from harm on this planet. "I'd also like to know where exactly it is we're hunting."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:55 pm

the Wastes before the City of Decimalus Secundus:
"Not really, unless someone tries to slack off of work, which I doubt because this place will be filled with Servitors and mid to high rank officers... if everything goes as planned, we will be in and out without anyone noticing."
Theobarastus notices no aircraft on the horizon, there's things in space but too far to be scanned and it's to be expected anyways.
No large movement, the town which you are heading torwards reminds more of what nomads would use for simple protection between stops and the tiny ammount of population seeming to be there actually furthens that thought, the Planet overall is small, as you walk on it, you can easily see the curving with your eyes, much smaller even than Luna in the Solar Sector.
Radiation Levels are high, lethal if you tried to stay here for months in some areas but most of it beeing low enough to be ignored completly.
The larger houses in the distance look like skyscrapers about to fall over, hanging in midfall, only a tiny fraction of them still stand upright, not a single one in one piece and intact, all of them have at least been bombed in some way or another. The Majority will be ruins.
"We're searching for relics... really anything, loot what looks expensive, everything that is kept here is worth tremendous ammounts." Rastanette explains.
"A whole System was whiped out by this War" Fee says, looking into the distance, probably looking with Warpsight.
"What got here, are the most valuable things possible" she adds, to answer Kat once more.
"and no, we won't meet up with Muffin unless we have to, this way, if one group gets caught, it doubles the chances of the other to get away safely."
"Decimalus Secundus... and it used to be a productive world... bits hive, bits shrine mostly but also big factories. This planet was completly covered in structure once." Fee explains to Booker, giggling about the thought of a Launcher with a Supressor.

Notre:
The men bolt up and turn to you.
A Bolt Pistol, a Plasma-weaoponized mechadendrite, two Laspistols and a currently inneffective but very evil looking mining drill are aimed at you.
"Whoever you are, you are not supposed to be here, so much is clear.", the man with the Eye-replacemeant says, then goes on after taking a deep breath:
"and for all you can care, I could be Yarrick himself. Now who are you?"
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:50 am

"Really guys? Really? I tell you that I'm not gonna shoot you and you point your guns at me. Kind of an asshole move don't you think so? Also, don't flatter yourself Commissar Yarrick I've seen the real deal. Through a pair of binoculars, but still, the point stands. He's got a huge Ork power claw and is currently cruising with Helbrecht. It's impossible for you to be him.
As for me, my name is Notre Amicus. Loyalist and Nurgle zombie. Right now, I'm here for personal reasons, not related to the Holy Emperor of Mankind or the garbage bag though."
Notre says still standing next to the door.
"So, how about you guys? Wanna introduce yourselves? Kinda common courtesy isn't it?"
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:00 am

Septima stretches her mind out in all directions, searching telepathicly for signs of life,.

Last edited by Runa_Cat on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:07 am

"The Missiles used to destroy this whole place... damn, I wouldn't mind having one of those." He replies to Fee with an awe filled voice. Booker turns to Rastanette briefly. "Do you know what sort of things they manufactured here? Any worth us scavenging perhaps?"
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:27 pm

(I wasn't looking for aircraft, just trying to spot hostiles)

"Think of what glories were lost at the dying breath of this world... think of all the people who once lived happily in this... shattered husk of a world."

*He sighs deeply*

"Try was we might, no chronicler can recall every detail. Every name and face... they are lost to time. Even entire worlds can become nothing more than vague recollection in the mind of the feeble and elderly... Try as I might... Everything must come to an end in time... Such is the way of it."

*He steps off his servitor*

"There you go Crassus... lets not wear you to oblivion eh?"
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:14 am

If everything goes as planned...
Please tell me you have a backup plan.
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:17 pm

Notre:
The Commissars half smile fades immediatelly as you mention the words 'Nurgle-Zombie'.
He shoots you in your leg
[Rolled 6]
Your leg doesn't explode, thanks to your impressively sturdy  structure and you don't feel any pain thanks to Nurgles blessing but the Bones of your knees are broken and you almost falls sidewards as your knee bends into every direction now. You are unable to move it and you'll move a lot slower with this.
"HE. IS. LYING." the less advanced Techpriest says in a voice, sounding as if he had no nose;
"ZOMBIES. ARE. BARELY. SENTIENT. ALWAYS. HOSTILE. HE. IS. NOT. NOT. NOT. NOT. NOT. NOT. NOT. NOT.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T" he seems to malfunction somehow but catches himself again.
The other Techpriest-like looking man looks at him for a moment but after exchanging nods, aims his Laspistol at your head.
The Commissar interrupts your execution:
"Halt. He has no reason to lie and he is not here alone, he must have had a ship.", turning to you, to Commissar asks: "How did you get here you vile Thing?"

The Wastes on Decimalus Secundus:
You close in on a few Ruins and Rastanette ducks down on what used to be a house and is now little more than a wall with a little bit of ceiling left.
Septima can feel a large numbers of mostly mindless beeings relativly closeby, probably Servitors. Any compleltly sentient Human would not be visible ammong the hundrets of Pea-Brains.
Rastanette shakes her head in answer to Bookers question: "I don't know, I doubt Muffin knows and she's the only one who knows anything ahout this system at all... and even that is only second hand."
Fee smiles about Bookers Comment but doesn't say anything.
Instead she turns to Theobarastus and offery him a vision of the Planets past trough what she saw in Muffins mind.
"Most of it will be forgotten, but not necessarily everything." she smiles at Theobarastus: "and there's even forbidden knowledge in those Memories."
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:39 pm

"It'll be a nice surprise when we find something then." He answers to Rastanette, gazing around the landscape for any strange sights. Furthermore, he makes sure to take a good look at what lies closer, namely within what's left of the building he finds himself in, after following in Rastanette's wake.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:48 pm

Ducking next to Rastanette glances over the broken remains of the house. Seeing distant figures moving around in mechanical order.

Ducking back down she says.
"Those are most likely Servitors. If we play our cards right we could just walk to one of them and ask for directions. Septima or I have the best chances to get away with it."
She looks back up.
"Or we could just follow one of them. They have to go somewhere and it don´t think they move food around."
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next