Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 10 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Runa_Cat on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:31 pm

Septima fallout Rasta and Kat. 'whilst we could possibly ask for directions, if the servitor is delayed, they would ask why it was delayed. If they found out we are here because of that, then asking for directions surely wouldn't do us any good, because then they would know where we are going.
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 10 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Falco Sanders on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:20 pm

*Theobrastus quickly links his MIU into the servitor, and when he removes it, the servitor begins to print the memories into text with stunted thunks and clacking*
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:33 pm

"Nice shot Commissar Yarrick. That's actually a really good shot. Scary good." Notre says while looking at his leg.
He then turns to the less advanced Techpriest and says "Well.. I'm sentient buddy. I'm talking normally aren't I? What else do you want me to do to prove it? Stand on one leg?". Notre then stands on his working leg. "Or do a dance? Well... a dance is out of the question because Commissar Yarrick here shot my leg, but you get the point."
Notre then turns to the commissar. "As for how I got here, well.. I came using the warp. It was NOT fun. But that's pretty much how I came. Which is why I have no clue what this place is. So.. since I answered your questions, can you answer some of mine?"
senera2000
senera2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:07 pm

Decimalus Secundus:
Booker decides that the building is only ruin; he guesses that the shadow on the wall, which Rasta and Kat are hiding against, is from a child which sat on a chair when the blast hit. Only it's dark imprint is left on the warm stone.
"Really, I just hope this will make the small one happy." Rastanette replies to Booker
Rastanette looks at Kat: "Girl, you are a genious, seriously, why did I not think of this."
She hugs her for a short moment.
"Okay, Septima should go first and see how they react, she's the one least likely to be spotted."
Rastanette considers what Septima said for a moment but shakes her head: "I think it's a choice we should take. Could you do that for me hun."
Fee and J eye the servitor but don't comment on what Theobarastus does, they both look like they could use an explanation though.

Notre:
(Damn this is so nice, that I really don't want to shoot you for it.)
The room stares at you in surprise.
"My name's not Yarrick." the Commissar says with a half smile: "The name is actually Dio."
"processing." the more advanced looking Tech guy says before continuing in a voice that changes intonations with each word: "Skull Probe sent out to fetch InQuiSiToR Unit. Further examination is adviced."
He moves arround the table and torwards you: "You are not hostile. How did Zombie Unit pass Guard Unit?"
he looks you up and down but keeps the Laspistol aimed at your head.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:13 pm

Kat shrugs.
"They are servitors.What else would they do?"
Kinda perplexed my the hug she looks at Septima.
"Let´s try this first." With that she looks back at Rastanette.
"And if we don't get any useful information then we just follow one. Does that sound like a plan?"
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:44 am

Booker grimaces at the shadowy image for a short while, then returns to the rest of the group as they discuss. "If we alert the servitors to our presence, they will likely dispatch a communication to some sort of command network and alert the nearest Magos of a hostile interaction."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

View user profile http://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders on Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:14 pm

*Theobrastus regards bookers remark*

"If we have come for artefacts, there is no greater hold of such than the Mechanicum spires, wherever they may be on this world."
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:58 am

"Commissar Dio then." Notre says with a slight chuckle.
He then looks at the advanced Techpriest. "Did you just say 'Inquisitor'? Oh boy. That seems like my cue to get the heck out. Still, though I need that question answered. Maybe the inquisitor knows. But you know what, I really don't want to talk to an inquisitor. They usually tend to be very scary."
Notre then looks at the group and says with a sober tone as opposed to the slightly lighthearted tone that he used previously. "As for how I passed the guard... well.." Notre bows his head and continues, "he is currently not among the living. It's my fault... my condolences. I.. am.. sorry...."

Last edited by senera2000 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
senera2000
senera2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:08 am

'I still believe it would be best to follow a servitor, instead if asking it for directions. Though, you are correct, I do have the best hance of gathering the necessary information, as I am still registered as a loyal Inquisitor in the eyes of the Imperium.'
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic on Wed May 03, 2017 4:50 am

Decimalus Prime:
Rastanette looks between Kat and Septima, points over her shoulder and says: "So, there is a colony still passing us over there."
She moves in to kiss Septimas forehead: "I'm sure it will be fine, you go first, if anything bad happens, I'll kill them right away."
She then regards what Booker said: "And in that case, after I killed them, we run."
Fee and J nod approvingly to Theobarastus, like two schoolkids, finally getting something.
Arthur sits behind the group, sober and sad about said fact.

Notre:
"You're not going anywhere." The Commissar says and points the Boltgun at your other Leg.
"HA. I. KNEW." The less advanced Techpriest seaks: "IT. IS. HOSTILE."
"Why has Unit Zombie come here?" the better armed, powerarmoured Techpriest says: "Unit Zombie finds death, 99.99999998% certain." He as well, points his Laspistol at your leg, but his plasma-weaponized arm remains focused on your head.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros on Wed May 03, 2017 10:57 am

"If this world had an Arbites presence, or still does, their armouries would be worth a look. That's where I got this beauty after all." He kisses the barrel of the launcher in a satirical mimicry of Septima and Rastanette."Septima's I quisitorial status should be enough to stop the servitors from killing us, but the Imperials will still know we are here. So we should move quickly, as in, Septima should go and fetch one of those servitors now."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 on Wed May 03, 2017 1:04 pm

Notre looks at the advanced Techpriest and says,
"Simple. I came here for information. I'm here to steal something and I want to have at least some clue of where the damn thing is."
"My only clue is what my client told me. I believe it was, 'A certain dented helmet which I would like to get, it should be at a storage room since they will neither destroy it nor will they give it to the Cardinals of Ophelia.' It sounds like a Soroitas helm. A pretty special one at that, and apparently it holds great sentimental value to my client."
"So my question, Where in the name of the holy Emperor of Mankind do I find this storage room? Is there any place I can at least get a clue of where it is?"
Notre then looks at the less advanced Techpriest and says. "Also, how long to do think it will take for the inquisitor to get here?"
senera2000
senera2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic on Thu May 04, 2017 5:55 pm

Decimalus Prime:
Septima gathers her heart and courage, stands up and walks over to the caravan of Servitors as nonchalantly and casual as possible.
"Servitor, I require directions! Tell me where the found relics are stored!"
The Servitor, lacking a functioning mouth looks at her, then turns to keep walking.
It seems all the Servitors in this Caravan where desinged to carry things, their mouths replaced with rebreathers mended into their felsh to survive harsh conditions easier.
Possibly great to carry toxic material.
They seem not to mind Septima though and instead carry on, on their route... if they understood, possibly they are leading her.
carefully, Fee stands up and follows Septima, although she looks like a civilian there's at least no possible sign of chaos taint on her.
J hides behind the wall, well hiden and small.
Rastanette keeps herself hidden as well: "looks like it worked."
Arthur, Kat and Theobarastus kept hidden as well for now, even though Theobarastus would be one of the best decisions in passing as someone who belongs here as well.

Notre:
The Commissar looks at you with a expession resembling confusion and laughter as well as some mild anger.
However, before he can open his mouth to speak, the door opens and a rather small man walks in.
His clothings are ornate beyond comparission, his hat bigger than any Commissars hat and his collar so high that it almost completly covers his face. His Large, greyish black coat looks slightly too large for him, easily covers his frame completly, underneath there's clearly a part ceramite armour. His shoulderguards almost fight his hat for which uneccessary clothing part is the biggest.
"Sirs."
With a hoarse sounding, sort of silent voice he greets everyone. It sounds as if it had gotten damaged by too much shouting.
"I am Inquisitor Noix, the requested Inquisitor is currently in a important meeting, the meaning of which is too high for your paygrade as I could mention."
He looks at you, you can barely make out his bright, shiny eyes, almost grey in colour but still with a hint of blue.
"A Nurgling in the Decimalus System, barely something new. Tell me, how did you find him?"
His question seems directed at the Techpriests or the Commissar.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros on Thu May 04, 2017 6:06 pm

"Oi, scribe chap, get over there!" Booker motions for Theobarastus to join the advancing group, before turning to the others around him, behind the wall. "Assuming the servitor is taking them in the right direction, we'll let them get a head start and advance in their wake."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat on Fri May 05, 2017 8:41 am

After giving them a good head start Kat starts to follow them, keeping her distance while changing from one ruined house to the next.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 on Fri May 05, 2017 12:30 pm

Notre facepalms and begins to say, "Oh, bloody hell a f..." and then suddenly looks at the inquisitor. "Did you call me sir?" He then turns to the rest, "Did he just call me sir?". Notre then again quick turns towards the inquisitor. "I take back what I was going to say about you, Inquisitor. You seem alright Inquisitor Noix."
"Also, how are you? So.. we're in the Decimalus system then. Never heard of it." Notre says as he does a small friendly nod at the inquisitor.
"So.. you guys handling the introductions, or should I introduce myself?" Notre asks the Commissar and the two tech priests.
senera2000
senera2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders on Sat May 06, 2017 1:46 pm

*Theobrastus waddles over to booker.*

"As you command sir."
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder on Sun May 07, 2017 6:35 am

*draws his power sword and follows the others *
Norabder
Norabder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic on Tue May 09, 2017 7:27 pm

Septima:
follows the Servitors, trying to look as official and nonchalant as possible.

Kat & Arthur:
While Kat keeps herself well hidden, behind the few ruins, crouching low and making use of the setting sun which will more and more, make her dark clothes almost invisble -
Arthur walks straight after the Servitor and Septima, powersword drawn and looking ready to fight.
Booker follows ways past these others with Theobarastus close behind him, the Servitors arn't looking behind and the dust-like ground makes Arthurs obvious approach at least silent. But Booker and Theobarastus are the only ones which couldn't be spotted by someone further ahead than the Servitors. Kat will be well hidden as well however.
You see the Servitors marching torwards a large metal structure which seems to be wide but not very high. The sun sets behind you and it becomes hard to make certain of the structures origin, it does not quite look like a ruin though, more smooth, like it was made completly of metal, molded for this very purpose.
Septima almost stops at the first sight of the structure but walks on, tight behind the Servitors, glancing back and hoping, that someone will pull Arthur into the shadows.

Notre:
"Who has talked with the deamon directly?" the Inquisitor turns to ask the better armoured Techpriest.
"Each Unit In This Room Talked Directly."
The Inquisitor takes a step back from everyone else in the room and concludes, ignoring you still:
"You know too much AND you speak directly with a Deamon... Sirs, if it was my job you'd all be dead now but, thankfully this here is my job. Would your brain detect Nurgle or Tzeench corruption, Skitarii?"
"I Belive So. W-"
The Inquisitor holds up his left arm to silence the man and explains:
"Certain Warpcreatures may afflict you as you utter words to them. Seeing as none of you will survive the next few weeks, I might as well explain this to you."
the Inquisitor turns to face you, staring into the mask and right into your eyes. The Inquisitors eyes seem to border on the mad, they look tired and exhausted as well.
"Tzeench deamons may possess you with a single word uttered at them directly. Nurgle deamons spread their pleague while standing in the very room, that is often how the Zombie pleague spreads, however, I encountered Zombies before and this here exemplar is not what has previously be seen on Decimalus.
Seeing as we are all doomed either way, with possible exception of the Skitarii over there who had his lungs replaced by the looks of it..."
he ponders for a moment.
"Skitarii, you will come outside with me for a moment, I will exchange words with you, you will inform the local Astarte forces trough a Inquisitor and... if you want to survive neither come back here, nor tell anyone what you know now."
The Inquisitor motions the more advanced Techpriest outside and before heading outside as well he says, his head turned to the commissar who looked slightly pale: "shoot him if he tries to flee, I will come back and if things go right, maybe I can set things in motion to keep you alive with a promotion."
The door closes shut and with it vanishes all sound from the outside world.
The Commissar and younger Techpriest both keep their weapons even tighter in their grip now: "It seems I underestimated you... what was your name again?"
He half smiles but his eyes lost the shine they previously had to themselfs.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 on Wed May 10, 2017 4:41 am

Notre looks at the closed door.
"Well... he panicked fast. That isn't locked right?"
Notre then looks at the Commissar and the Tech Adept.
"I am Notre Amicus, the master thief. You guys look shit as well so let me explain. While is true that Nurgle diseases come in many forms, the Zombie diseases originate from the Zombie, and they're pretty much like other airborne diseases. Which means that as long as I'm wearing this suit and it's undamaged, you guys are totally fine. Completely fine. So.. you're not dying anytime soon. And don't worry, the Bolt round didn't rip the suit."
Notre then asks the Techpriest. "What's your name anyway?"
Notre then takes a deep breath and the addresses the two.
"Well... while the Inquisitor seems like a nice guy, but I would prefer to actually get out and get that damn helmet. So.. any clue where the helmet could be?"
senera2000
senera2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros on Wed May 10, 2017 2:48 pm

"Arthur, put that sword away. We're not here to kill, only steal..." He looks at his Missile Launcher. "Well, I mean, we're prepared to kill, but that's not plan A, ok?" He stays in cover, pulling Arthur by the neck back with him, to hide.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders on Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 am

"Perhaps the building yonder is a manufactorum? I admit that I know not what lies ahead, but violence may be a necessary precaution."
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic on Thu May 11, 2017 6:46 am

Notre:
"Master Thief." the Commissar says mockingly: "A sentient zombie Master Thief, here for a helmet."
Dio shakes his head: "Can't quite place my mind on wether your brain is rotting or not. Either way, I know of no special Helmet and even if I did, do you think I'd tell a Zombie or the arch enemy, who just called himself a Master Thief, how to get it?"
He keeps the Boltgun aimed at your other leg but he raises his other hand, which he had placed on his chainsword to his temples and laughs: "Is this how we go insane? Is this how it starts?"
The Techpriest looks over worried, he doesn't answer your question of his name, unless his name is binary, since he's appereantly saying something in Binary now: "01001001 00101110 00100000 01000110 01100101 01100101 01101100 00101110 00100000 01000011 01101000 01100001 01101111 01110011 00101110"
He then makes machine screeching noises, as if a thin metal needle was scratching on a meta plate, three long sounds, a pause, three short ones immediatelly folowed by a long one, then a pause a short, another pause, short, long, short, pause, long, pause, short, long, pause, long, short, long, pause, short, short, pause, long, short, pause, long, long, short.
You feel like it would go on but the door is opened and the Inquisitor steps back in:
"alright Sirs, how's the status?"
The Techpriest falls over and the Inquisitor jumps torwards the Commissar.
"Ha, wonder what happened there but, this only leaves you."
the Inquitisor suddenly raises his right arm. Tentacles coming out, he kicks the Commissar in the shin, who goes down before the tentacle grab the bent over Commissar by the head and raise him into the air, chocking him.
The Commissar shoots at in Inquisitor in defiance, the shot going into he Inquisitors left shoulder, appereantly not concering the Inquisitor at all.
Inquisitor Noix' hat falls off, revealing the horns and the purple hair and he Maniac laughing underneath.

Septima:
You follow the Servitors and the "Building" becomes clear, it's a large Imperial Carrier, similar in form to a Thunderhawk, beeing loaded with whatever the Servitors carry there.
There are other Caravans on the horrizon, possibly Servitors too but with the distance, it's impossible to tell.

Kat:
You're bent down in the sand, on the horizon you see other, similar Caravan groups, probably Servitors as well, carrying goods to this large structure, which seems half burried in dust.
You know by now, that it's an imperial Air and Space Carrier, this one beeing a rather large variant.

Arthur:
Get's pulled back into a closeby ruin by booker without much protest but some confusion about why.

Booker and Theobarastus:
Successfully pulling Arthur back, Booker goes back into hiding, Rastanette and J having caught up with him.
Theobarastus moves to the same ruin.
up cloaser the structure resembles a large aircraft, rather than a house.
The Sun is still setting, but slowly the purple-red light gives way to darkness.

Last edited by Muffin Heretic on Thu May 11, 2017 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 on Thu May 11, 2017 8:36 am

"Shit". Notre says out loud.
Thankfully alerted by the Techpriest's words, Notre immediately dashes towards the heretic inquisitor and the Commissar using his leg which is not broken.
"Dear Inquisitor Noix, haven't you parents taught you that it's rude to choke others"
Mid-dash he Grabs his Powermaul in his left hand and cranks up the power to the maximum with a flick of his thumb. He then stabs the inquisitor's left shoulder with it.
Meanwhile, with his right hand, Notre draws out his favorite deamon killing weapon, his chainsword and thumbs the activation bringing it to life whining with the hunger for the blood of the Enemies of the Emperor. Gifted to him by Senera of the Black Templars along with an oath to never draw it against a loyalist. Notre has used it to kill many deamons, heretics, and Xenos for both the Emperor and Nurgle. With the Chainsword Notre slashes down on the tentacled right arm which is choking the Commissar.
Then suddenly, the coin drops. "Double Frack" Notre thinks to himself, unsure whether it formed words. Notre then twists his right hand so that the blunt covering of the chainsword lands on the tentacle and tries to shift his stab away from the Inquisitor's shoulder as he realizes that the inquisitor in none other than Muffin. Notre tries to use his broken leg to stop the momentum, even though it probably isn't going to work.
senera2000
senera2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders on Thu May 11, 2017 5:39 pm

"Oh. Most unique. I must take readings..."

*Theobrastus begins examining the ship in detail (from the exterior at least, and what he can see) making sketches in his tome and writing copious notes about aprox. size and weight etc.*

"Either abandoned... which seems unlikely given servitor activity, or some makeshift base of operations? And, such scavenged things tend not to be imperial... hm... How perplexing."

*Theobrastus whispers to booker*

"Whilst I would advise against braving this in typical circumstances, night is upon us and we must take shelter... If we choose to do so in this... Carrier, then I must advise caution."
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next