Infernus Curculorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contraband Items Roleplay Action

+5
Some Kitty Cat
Apothecary Meros
Muffin Heretic
Runa_Cat
senera2000
9 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 5 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Muffin Heretic Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:18 pm

ROLLED: 2
Sorry.. but Septima remains unconcious

Booker:
"Are you calling me a psychopath?" Zielley aks with a half grin as she gets Septima back onto the bed and tucks her in with a comfortable looking bedsheet.
You take a look arround the room, overall it looks comfortable to a degree, where this room doesn't fit onto the Rule34 at all, there's even a large plush - resembling a Octopus - in prestene, clean condition next to the clean and well kept bed. The only thing that immediatelly makes you question the sweetness of this room, are a pair of shackles on each Bedpost.

Lucanius:
You walk ahead, further up ahead you head people talk, someone else is also in the corridor and it seems they are headed torwards you. Of course this could just be an illusion, but if it was it would be surprisingly dull and average for what you came to expect by now.
... better not confront her about it, it just makes her depressed." Is what you hear, along with stomping like clunks of metal against metal, which you know is typical for the small Heretic. Muffin is coming your way.

Notre:
"Aiden is Aiden." Muffin says, looking puzzled and gesturing at Fee.
"Anyways, great that you guys stopped her, I'll have a word with her after I had a drink."
As Muffin marches a few steps forwards, Fee bows over to you to explain: "She's somehow half aware that it's not true, Aiden is long dead but I guess sometimes she forgets what's real and what's not. Better not to confront her with it, it just makes her depressed."

Kat, Theobarastus und Arthur:
"What?" J asks torwards Theobarastus: "Errr... Muffin can help you maybe?"
She seems happy about the deduction of Kat, that Arthur is alright and reaches underneath the Bar.
"We've got very strong salted meat stuff." She puts some of it on the Bar as she talks: "could be anything, really but it's safe to eat, you just get thirsty."
"Oh, and we have some... fruit, I think." She puts a dry looking large green ball on the counter, the size of a head, it smells sweet sour with a hint of bitterness. "Also there's some dry breadsticks, caned fungus and guardsman rations, you won't want to eat that last one, vomit tastes better." J bows down to take a better look and says: "a lot of salty snacks here, you'll need a lot of drinks to eat this stuff."
Looking back up, she regards Arthur: "Well... welcome, I guess, feel free to sit down and have a drink with us."
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 5 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Falco Sanders Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:58 pm

*Theobrastus does not dignify the response, merely getting on with his work, scribbling down notes and dictating furiously. He eventually gets a guardsman ration (grey flavour) and climbs atop the servitor's back to eat it, still dictating.*
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:35 pm

*wanders over to the bar*
I'll have two of whatevers your strongest drink.
*points at kat*
And you. Remember my name, because I don't intend to.
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:51 pm

Booker helps Zielley lift the armoured Inquisitor but keeps his eyes on the bedposts and the shackles around them, curious as to their purpose on an otherwise typical and comfortable looking bed. He avoids the gaze of the plushie octopus, lest it be some kind of daemon in disguise. "If you are, you're definitely a tidy psychopath. That would be assuming this room is yours."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

http://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:02 am

*is ragdoll unconscious*
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:06 pm

"People like you tend to have dog tags." Kat points to a small, metal necklace on the ground where Arthur woke up. "But with the sheer quantity of guardsmen the Imperium has most don´t care."
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:32 am

Ok..... I will avoid the topic then." Notre replies to Fee, and continues to lead Fee behind Muffin.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucan Tyrius Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:11 pm

Continues walking forward
Lucan Tyrius
Lucan Tyrius
Admin

https://theninecircles.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:38 pm

ROLLED: 4
Septima wakes up

Theobarastus, Kat & Arthur:
J looks at Theobarastus, at his Servitor and at the Barstools but says nothing.
She then proceeds to put a clear liquid on the table with no Label but a hastely scribbled on skull.
"We use it to treat wounds."
Kat speaks with Arthur: "People like you tend to have dog tags." She points to a small, metal necklace on the ground where Arthur woke up. "But with the sheer quantity of guardsmen the Imperium has most don´t care."

Booker & Septima:
Zielley looks confused for a moment, then smiles: "Well I guess I am a psychopath but no, this is my moms room, Muffin made it for her, we call it the sweet room because it's so well lit and peacefull."
Septima moves underneath the comfortable Bedsheets, she feels very well rested but hungry and her head hurts.
She can see the big guy you met in the Bar before, as well as the maniac girl with the sharpened teeth, standing next to the bed she's been put into.
The duo seems not to have realized that you're awake yet.

Notre & Lucanius:
Fee nods greatfully to Notre.
Notre, Muffin and Fee encounter a Rogue looking Techpriest wearing black, who was walking into their direction, he's jerking slightly and is clearly affected by the Warp shenanigans arround him.
Muffin seems to know him: "Jo Lucanius, did you fix that thing for me? You don't look so good, where are you going?"
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:55 pm

"I agree with that description. I'd kill to have a room to sleep in that has its own lighting and cleanliness - it's difficult being a merc nowadays." Booker seems wistful, as if recalling distant memories, but he doesn't linger there for long and instead stands up straight. "Shall we be getting back to the group?"
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:18 pm

'The Feth happened? Last thing I remember is walking into the bar after we entered the warp'
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:21 am

I intend drinking enough that I don't remember what dogtags are let alone where I left them.
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:37 pm

Notre slightly nods in a way of greeting the Techpriest.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucan Tyrius Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:18 pm

He glares out from under his hood, his face long ago gave way to mechanical apperatus and bionic eyes that shown with an Amber glow.

"It is hopeless, I cannot work under these conditions. I was heading to the bridge, but now that seems needless"

His voice had the tale take crackling and drone of a vox caster. Emotionless for the most part, but his annoyence was evevedent.
Lucan Tyrius
Lucan Tyrius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:31 pm

Kat looks at Arthur. "Heh, okay. Maybe you want to stop that then." She said while turning her attention towards the bottle.

"My had is still hurting but it seems that the bleeding has stopped. But I probably should get that glass splitters out."

She starts to undo he bandage and with swift moves removes the glass, reopening the wounds in the progress.

She notices that everyone is looking at her, kinda expecting her to wimp at the pain.
"It´s true, it hurts. But nothing too big. This is nothing compared to some things the Imperium does to you if you not comply or do something wrong."

After removing all the glass she grabs the bottle. Soaking a peace of cloth she found on the table with it she start to sterilize her wounds. Hissing on every touch. "Okay. This stuff might be on par with the Imperium" She mumbles with a forced smile.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:08 pm

Booker and Septima:
"Yes we should, though Inq- whoa." Zielley jumps up surprised from Septima having woken up and speaking.
"Well, good morning Inquisior, you tried to summon a deamon, if you're not lying, you're posessed, care to explain?" Zielley aks her.

Arthur, Theobarastus and Kat:
"The Imperium was awfully nice to you." J says with a expression so sour and sad, as if someone had snuffed out all the suns in every galaxy.
Appereantly she decides to join Arthur instead and watches him drink, not drinking herself but seemingly fascinated by him getting drunk.
Theobarastus is left untouched, cultivating data onto parchment and slates as he sits on his Servitor.

Lucanius and Notre:
Seemingly oblivious to the annoyance in his voice, Muffin speaks: "Well, too bad, care to go on a awsome adventure with us? Just kidding, you don't really have a choice, but you'll love it, trust me." She looks at everyone, again at Lucanius who feels like the room is spinning and says: "Well let's head to the bar, all of you can clearly not withstand this ships digestive organs."
Without further explanation, she walks on and Fee, still blind but seemingly able to see Muffin, moves after her, still holding onto Notre's hand.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:15 pm

Booker makes a hasty reflex due to his surprise and grabs his Autopistol, but doesn't yet remove it from the holster. He does however take a precautionary step closer to Zielley, to put himself in front of her in the case of any danger.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:26 pm

"Dunno if you can call it nice if you get punished for doing your job." Kat says. "They do not care about anyone. Even if you do as told, some god damn Inquisitor gets there and decides that you deserve punishment."
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:18 pm

'if it has anything to do with the cut on my hand, then it wasn't a summoning. That requires more blood than I could provide by myself. And, if it was after a glimpse into the Warp, then it was Mathi'el who took control. He cannot be released from his imprisonment through summoning. Only by breaking of the blade, but partial release in the form of a Daemonhost is possible. He may have been attempting to do this. I'd have to see the Sigils.... Is there one on in my forehead?
Could you repeat some of the words used? Don't worry, without the single, even an entire incantation would hold no power
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:50 pm

Notre follows Fee and Muffin while still holding on to Fee's hand.
"Can you see now? ", Notre asks Fee, noticing that she seems to be able to see Muffin.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:16 pm

*looks up at J*
So, have you got a story? What turn of fate left you on this fine vessel?
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucan Tyrius Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:02 pm

He grumbles
Lucan Tyrius
Lucan Tyrius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:26 pm

Theobarastus, Lucanius, Kat, Arthur & Notre:
"I'm sorry Kat." J says, her eyes on the drink Arthur is drinking with a unhappy expression: "But please don't tell me about it, I'm not in the mood." She looks to Arthur and tells him: "well... just to make it really short: I was on a black ship, supposed to be killed for your emperor, got off 'cause I looked good for some asshole with a big hat, kept me as his psyker-pet or whatever." She looks at the drink longinly before her head turns over to the door: "Anyways, my daughter got me out of there."
The door opens and Muffin stands in the doorway:
"I heard someone here tried to summon a deamon?"

"No." Fee tells Notre: "But she's a beacon of light to the likes of me. I could stand in the Labyrinth of Tzeench and I could still point to where she stands."
Your party reaches a door and Muffin presses the button next to it, to get it to open, Lucanius feels sick to the point that he can't tell if the door is left or right.
She steps trough and declares loudly into it: "I heard someone here tried to summon a Deamon?"

Booker und Septima:
Zielley almost bursts into laughter, uppon Booker standing infront of her.
"Relax Boom-stick guy, I got my name from a dead Inquisitor, you don't need to shield me."
She seems quite concerned about Septima though:
"Well... Lady Inquisitor" The words almost sounds mocking, this time,
"I can't really tell you all the words you said, I didn't understand any of it, but either way, if you can't controll this sword of yours, hand it over to someone who can!"
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:12 pm

'Is there a sigil on my forehead? If so, what does it look like. I seem to recall painting one there before everyone goes blank.
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:10 pm

"Alright then, but don't blame me when a daemon tears out your abdomen." Booker grins and moves back, but decides to take Septima's sword from her while she's still somewhat groggy.

"Now don't worry, I'm not stealing this, but since the sword seems to be the problem, I'll be confiscating this for the time being. Once we're off the ship and away from these daemons, I'll give it back."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next