Infernus Curculorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Restless Sands - Recruitment and Technical - Cannon RP

+4
Segovax
Muffin Heretic
Lucan Tyrius
Falco Sanders
8 posters

Go down

The Restless Sands - Recruitment and Technical - Cannon RP Empty The Restless Sands - Recruitment and Technical - Cannon RP

Post by Falco Sanders Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:42 pm

+++ Incoming Message +++
+++ Sender: Commissar Falco Sanders +++
+++ Subject: Setting up shop +++

+++ Now I'm sure you've heard of our plans by now... and if not, I'm sure you've thought of the same thing, thereabouts.
We're being hunted across the galaxy, most of us for spurious reasons, by the Inquisition. Let me be frank, no matter how many times we hop world across the imperium, we can't flee the Inquisitors and Arbites forever. Eventually, if we keep on with these backwater imperial worlds, we'll get sloppy, and they won't. If we're still on their worlds. +++

+++ In short, some bright spark (Meros) figured out we need a word of our own to set up shop on. Turns out, we've found one. A new home, as it were. A desert world called "Restless", near the Halo Stars, far away from the prying eyes of Inquisitors and the Imperium... as well as the guns and blades Tyranids, Tau and... most chaos warbands. Here, we can do whatever the fuck we want to do, whenever the fuck we want to do it. Of course, we need to go here and check it out first, then set up a staging post. So, to do this, I'm looking for a team to go down there and have a look. Now, there are some orks, according to the records, but with our combined capabilities, I don't think they should be a problem. After we've taken a look, if it's alright, we're going to set up shop. I've got a few hundred thousand crew on the Metalus Gravus, and they've all been scrounged from hives and working on my god damn ship for an age, so they'll be more than willing to get some shore leave building us a fortress, city, lab... whatever it is you want. I mean hey, this world'll be ours damn it!

+++ So, who wants to conquer a planet! +++

The Restless Sands is going to be the next cannon in character RP for the Relay. And it's going to be fucking good. GM'ed by a team of two, the illustrious (and industrious) Apothecary Meros and me, Falco Sanders. We've poured our hearts and (what's left of) our souls into this and we know it's gonna be great. Meros' fantastic world building, Lore knowledge, creativity and tempered by my (... uh... well I'm sure I do something) is going to make this one an RP to remember. Seriously, you're going to be missing out if you don't join this one, so we really recommend reconsidering if you're going to pass. You may well end up regretting it. That said, we'd be happy to accept a few late entries. Any problems, get in touch with one or both of us and I'm certain we can sort them out.

In order to sign up, give us the following character information bellow.

Character Name:
Species: (Please list Astartes or space marine rather than human, if you are an SM.)
Armour:
Weapons:
Equipment:
Skills: (I.e botany, shooting, melee, air combat, space combat)
Psychic powers: (Please give some examples if a psyker so we know what to expect.)
Relative toughness: How much damage you reckon you could take before going down.

Here's an example, using Falco.

Character Name: Falco Sanders
Species: Human
Armour: Carapace armour
Weapons: Bolt-pistol, Chainsword,
Equipment: Rosarius, teleport homer etc.
Skills: Command, Negotiation, Bartering, Shooting, Explosives, Vehicular combat and maintenance.
Psychic powers: None
Relative toughness: Low - A few bullets, slightly more melee blows.

And a final note (Fittingly). Whist death of your main character isn't going to happen in this (unless you specifically want to I suppose), Meros and I have come up with a system to raise the stakes. If your character gets so injured as to be near death, then a teleport homer you have been gifted will send you back to the Gravus for treatment wherever you are on the planet. Because of this, you will essentially removed from the RP, at least for a short while, whilst you are treated. You may well be able to come back in later if enough time passes and the entire group gets a breather. Remember, stupid decisions may not end well for you, and tactical thinking will keep you kicking and probably end up being rewarded.

Any problems, get in contact with me or Meros. RP begins 17th of September 2017. Enjoy.

Last edited by Falco Sanders on Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

The Restless Sands - Recruitment and Technical - Cannon RP Empty Re: The Restless Sands - Recruitment and Technical - Cannon RP

Post by Lucan Tyrius Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:22 pm

Character Name: Lucan Tyrius
Species: Human
Armour: Carapace Armor, sealed suit underneath (airtight). Black cloth open from robe with sleeves and hood, sealed helmet with built in rebreather stylized in the shape of a plauge doctor mask, sharpened adamantine claws on the fingers.
Weapons: Relic Force Sword "Krevmenh's Fang", Volkite Pistol, Digiweapon ring (Volkite)
Equipment: Refractor Field generator in the shape of a crux on a platinum chain around his neck.
Skills: CQC, Pistoleering, Technical Knowledge, Medical Knowledge, High Agility, Lightning Reflexes.
Psychic powers: Biomancy Mastery (see Biomancy school for details)
Relative toughness: While able to be rendered temporarily "dead" about as quickly as a normal human, he can regenerate from fatal wounds given enough time.
Lucan Tyrius
Lucan Tyrius
Admin

https://theninecircles.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Restless Sands - Recruitment and Technical - Cannon RP Empty Re: The Restless Sands - Recruitment and Technical - Cannon RP

Post by Apothecary Meros Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Character Name: Apothecary Meros
Species: Adeptus Astartes (Blood Angels)
Armour: Astartes Power Armour
Weapons: Bolt Pistol, Chainaxe, Lightning Claw, Frag Grenades, Krak Grenades
Equipment: Narthecium, Spotlight, bionic left arm
Skills: Close Combat, Biology, Medicine, Imperial history, Languages
Psychic powers: None
Relative toughness: Mid/high - While Astartes biology and armour provides adequate defence against most small-arms, combined with combat stimulants at hand and the insanity that comes with being a Blood Angel, expect Meros to be a tough and resilient figure.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

http://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:38 am

Name: Zielley
Race: Human Mutant
Armour: scrapmetal Plates on legs and arms, Bandages, Purple hooded Robes
Weapons: Shiv, Surgical Scalpel,
Equipment: Varrious Drugs, especially Frenzon and other Combat Drugs as well as Sedatives
Skills: Tiny Medical Knowledge, Quick Runner, Knowledge of Drugs
Psychic powers: inhuman healing of Bones and Tissue, likey a mutation instead of a psychic power. This healing severly increases under the influence of Combat Drugs.
Relative toughness: Can stand a beating but will still go down as humans do; Once drugged however, nothing short of removing her head will stop her.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Segovax Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:44 am

Character Name: Segovax
Species: Astarte
Weapons: daemon claymore sword
Armour: Power armour
Equipment: krak and frag grenades
Skills: Close combat expert, has limited knowledge on running a company and basic astarte tactics
Psychic powers: (F*ckin psykers!)
Relative toughness: Being an astarte, butchers nails pain repressors and a generally tough fellow in cermite plating power armour he is a beef cake

Last edited by Segovax on Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Segovax
Segovax

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:00 am

Name: Senera Fernando
Species: Adeptus Astartes (Black Templars)
Armour: Mark VIII: Errant Armour
Weapons: Lathe Pattern Thunderhammer, Inferno Pistol, Combat Knife, Frag grenades and Krack grenades
Equipment: Storm-shield(Bound to his left arm with a Chain of Zeal)
Skills: Close Quarters Combat, In-depth knowledge about the Imperial Creed.
Psychic powers: None.

Relative toughness: High - Being an Astartes and wearing Power armour makes Senera very tough. His usage of his Storm shield only adds to that. In addition to that, his indomitable faith and zeal also enables him to push through the most grievous of wounds through force of will alone and offers a limited amount of defence against psykers.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:50 pm

*commenting to register interest, will post full character info as soon as I can*
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:38 pm

Character Name: Runa
Species: Human. Mutant(Neko)
Armour: Partial Carapace armor, (full, but without the helmet) black robe.
Weapons: Ancient Force Sword, Inferno Pistol, sniper bolt carbine ( bolt pistol with extended barrel, stock, scope)
Equipment: teleportation/time travel bands(usable once per combat), medkit, Displacer. Teleport homer. Personal gun cutter with time travel tech, about the size of a Storm Eagle, armed with a assault Cannon, and two wings mounted missile pods, currently loaded with Krak missiles(12 missiles total), not warp capable, only good for ground assault and as a landing craft. 12 man transport capacity(six Space Marines, as it is capable of transporting them aswell) (a large portion of the troop bay was turned into what is basically a small apartment by modern standards, with two beds and a kitchenette)
Skills: Skilled Swordswoman, skilled gunslinger, skilled shuttle pilot, Command, Charismatic
Psychic powers: Telkine(Telekinetic powers) Minor telepathy (Short range telepathic messages), very minor biomancy powers (cure light wounds)
Relative toughness: very/low/medium, if she's shot where her armor doesn't protect, she will go down quickly, but her carapace armor protects most of her body, and can take several shots or sword blows before breaking.
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:33 pm

Name: Unknown
Species: Human (Astartes)
Armour: Power armour
Weapons: Boltgun (special issue ammunition), infernus pistol (wrist mounted), combat blade.
Equipment: 2 Frag grenades, 2 Krak grenades and a Melta bomb.
Skills: explosives expert and excellent marksmanship.
Relative toughness: tough even for an astartes, he has enough augmetics to make an iron hand jealous and has survived enough close calls to be on first name terms with death, or he would if he new his first name.
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:26 am

I would like all participants of my section of the rp that normal service will hopefully resume within 3-5 working days.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:59 am

Working days means excluding Sundays right?
Huzzah!
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:42 pm

Normal service has now resumed
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down