Infernus Curculorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contraband Items - The Relay Bar

+2
Apothecary Meros
Muffin Heretic
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Contraband Items - The Relay Bar Empty Contraband Items - The Relay Bar

Post by Muffin Heretic Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:52 pm

[WATCH OUT, noone can kill each other in here; I'm still sort of GM, but you can just move in any way you want, please still be considerate of others, not beeing arround though.]

Booker, Septima, Arthur, Theobarastus, Lucanius & Kat, followed by Muffin, Zielley, Rastanette, J and Fee already fill the room, having entered it together.

Some of them may stay here, some may leave, whoever joins in, can go on with the Warband, on their next mission.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items - The Relay Bar Empty Re: Contraband Items - The Relay Bar

Post by Apothecary Meros Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:00 pm

Booker decides to run the risk of being coated in vomit to retreat from the bar and check on Muffin. He pulls his missile launcher over his shoulder and sits beside her briefly. "Feeling alright?" He asks, while scanning the room for anything worthy of note, specifically, a piano.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

http://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:05 pm

Sitting at a table Kat looks around and asks: "So. What is the plan for the next mission?"
People would seem that she has thrown that question into the room but it was clearly directed towards Muffin.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Segovax Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:57 am

At the end of the room away in a quiet corner booth three men are talking and having a bar meal by candle light, two wearing business suits eat and talk with a hint of unease but one wore the red armour of the blood pact Warband, his skin and short white mohawk setting him apart from the other "imperial" customers

'alright slaith, thats it the Baroni family will no longer be supporting you and your men'

one of the men say in his suit a bead of sweat trickling down his large tanned forehead. Slaith leans in close, his mouth contorted into a grin revealing his yellowed teeth, filed to a point and reeking of food and blood but his eyes were the most interesting of his features, one a pale and colourless dot, eyes of a mad man but the other a high end augment which glowed a low crimson 'And why would that be?' his smile that of a shark catching sent of its prey.

the second of the men stuttered as he replied 'its too risky slaith, we lost ten men last night in a raid and... Just look were at the breaking point sir'
Slaith pulled out his knife and embedded the blade into the wood of the table, sending glasses flying and rocking the table violently, but his face quickly changed back to the disturbing grin 'ten you say... I remember their being nine and a boy, Aaaa how he did scream after he tried to cheat me in poker' the first man's face turned sour and pulled out an auto pistol 'You son of a...' his words cut short as Slaith retrieved the knife and slashed open the mans throat, blood splashed all along the table snuffing out the flame and letting out a loud bang as the dead man falls across the table. The second fired a few shots, the flash lighting up the face the blood pact before all fell silent. Blood pooled out of the booth now as the short calamity of violence was now over, emerging through the dark with a scowl Slaith approached the bar and tried wiping the blood from his armour with a napkin, the other customers keeping as far away from him as possible.

He noticed the new comers and threw the napkin aside 'Welcome friends!' he looks over at the pooling blood from the booth a turns back around with a smile 'sorry the booths occupied but theres plenty of seats here' he gestures to the bar stools beside him.
Segovax
Segovax

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:45 am

"I'm fine" - Muffin says to Booker, who indeed spotts a piano in a corner, close to the newly created corpses of the Bloodpact Madman.
"Excuse me for a moment." - Muffin says to Booker again, leaving to sit with Kat.

"Okay, so I've got two ideas, but the first one, I think is better for now." Muffin explains to her, then opts to stand on her Barstool and raises her voice:
"Everyone, I'm recruiting some Bullet sponges for this next mission which I have yet to decide uppon."
- a small pause to make sure everyone is listening -
"Okay, I've got two... let's call them unofficial duties, that must be taken care off.

The First possibility, is a little trade I have going with a corrupt old governor of a pleasure world. He likes to have a exotic variety of prostitutes, for when his world is entertaining some high ups, usually I go and get myself some from a small cult, dedicated to Slaanesh. For them it's a win-win situation. We could however also try to grab some nice girls from wherever else. After that, it's mostly just routine but we could stumble uppon some imperial shitheads durring the whole thing, which we'd have to get rid of.
Since some of my Crewmembers dislike the abduction of innocents"

- Muffin snorts -
"We could instead go get some Obscura and Fervor from the Hive World of Baraspine, that stuff is highly sought after on Pleasure Worlds and can probably fetch us the same price as exotic women. We could just rob the place in a nighttime raid and grab as much as we can carry, or we can trade with them.
Baraspine is known for beeing short on rare metals, which the world needs direly, so we could just go out, buy some from a factory world and head there to sell it for a high price, which we'd use to buy the drugs."

- Muffin waits and checks if everyone was able to hear her -
"So Whoever is with me, come here, tell me what you think is the better idea and join in, die for the betterment of the Imperium, or just in the name of Drugtrafficing, it's pretty much the same."

A twitching young woman with yellowish skin stands on the other side of the counter, to Slaith: "I see you've got taste, wanna have a drink?"
She puts a bottle of Kriegsbrew on the table - the label says: 'now with 1/3 pure Deathcorps Blood and only 1/3 Trenchmud-mushroom'.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:51 am

Senera entered the bar.
He was away for a day. The desolate asteroid where the bar was located at had no means of getting out of there, so Senera was by all means stuck there. This, however, didn't mean that he had any intention of skipping his training. Regularly, Senera would usually travel a fair distance away from the bar to train his mind and body. Why away from the bar? He didn't feel like training there. He is a Space Marine. A year without training wouldn't have too much of an effect on his skills, but he still wanted to be in peak condition just in case some astartes cruiser came with the hope of leaving this place.
The bar was a fairly decent establishment. Decent for a bar in desolate nowhere. It didn't get many customers. The few customers it did receive were mostly Rogue Traders who wanted nothing to do with a Space Marine. Especially a Black Templar.
There was the occasional heretic as well. Those unlucky to arrive while Senera was in the bar ended up dead. Being in a remote asteroid doesn't mean that he should stop performing his duty. However, a few heretics do manage to slip in and out while he is away.
So when he enters the bar, Senera is very surprised to see a lot of customers.
He quickly does an initial assessment of the people in the bar.
Target: Mercenary   Assesment: Further Observations necessary
Target: Inquisitor  Assesment: Most probably a Radical. Observe carefully for heretical behavior
Target: Scribe      Assesment: Harmless. Possibly Loyalist.
Target: Guardsman   Assesment: Further Observation necessary.
Target: Human    Assesment: Seems to be specialized in Technical aspects rather than combat. Further Observation necessary
Target: Assassin    Assesment: Calidus. High possibility of being Rogue. Identify allegiance, and eliminate if necessary.
Target: Psyker    Assesment: Heretic. Psyker. Abhor the Witch. Destroy the Witch.
Target: Child    Assesment: Psyker. Appears untainted. Prisoner? Further observation Necessary
Target: Zielley    Assesment: Drug Addict. Previously known. Perhaps knows who the others are. Not an enemy
Target: Muffin    Assesment: Self Proclaimed owner of the bar. Also seems to know who the others are. Not an enemy(Or so she claims)
Target: Dreds    Assesment: Heretic. Eliminate with extreme prejudice. For the Emperor  
Target: Blood Pact infantry Assesment: Heretic. Eliminate with extreme prejudice. For the Emperor  
Before he took any other action. He had questions.
His main question formed words. "Where the hell did you come from?". It was a question aimed at the whole group, amplified slightly with his helm.

Last edited by senera2000 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:03 pm

I am from Vale Primus, although I don't think that's what you mean is it, astartes?
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:20 pm

Fee, having the ability to read raw thought, gently nudges Rastanettes shoulder who makes off into a corner and takes out her Plasma Pistol, cautious about the Templars Actions.

Muffin, still standing on her Barstool, answeres the Black Templar, cautiously as she knows that most inhabitants of this bar are his arch-nemesis
"From a Plundering Mission, we stole some stuff that didn't belong to the people we stole it from."
looking over to the Bloodpact Guy, she adds;
"Except for that guy, but he looks like promising recruitment material."
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:55 pm

"No." Senera replies to the Guardsman. "But it's nice to know where you are from Guardsman."

Senera looks to Muffin. "Ok..." the answer is vague but appears to be truthful. "As long as the Imperium is not the victim" Senera replies.
"Also, I would like to meet this governor, and the Slanneshi cult". Finally, after a long time. A real mission to Purge heretics. The Emperor delivers.
Several of the group are heretics, but if they can lead him to more heretics, Senera decides that he can tolerate them. After all, if he is to purge an entire Slanneshi cult, he might need some help. However, the majority of the heretics appear to be Slanneshi, which is a cause for concern.

Senera then turns to the Blood Pact member and glares murderously. However, his face is hidden by his helmet.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:10 pm

"First one sounds alright for me. As long as you don´t plan to sell off anyone of our group." Kat answers the Heretic.

Noticing the Marine Kat´s mood sinks into a bottomless barrel.
"As she said" She answers the Black Templar. Audible displeased. "Probably nothing you are interested in. What are you doing here anyway? I thought I finally found a place where I don´t have to see such Imperial scum like you anymore."

Fully knowing the high pride the Space Marines have Kat prepares herself to doge whatever attack may or may not will come her way. She knows that Astrates are fast but she trained more than enough to react fast enough to even evade an attack from them.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Segovax Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:31 am

Slaith smiles as he picks up the bottle opening the cork with his teeth he keeps eye contact with the woman, spitting out the cork across the bar 'don't go too far lovely, ill come back' he jumps up and approaches the black templar slapping his hand across the large white shoulder pad of the holy warrior and smearing drying blood 'so sorry' he says with a smart ass tone 'most who get into the thick of a battle learn that white is the worst colour to wear. I suggest red my friend' taking a swig of the wine in front of the astarte before offering the glass with his pointed toothed grin.
Segovax
Segovax

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:33 pm

Senera glares at the Assassin as she comments on the Imperium. "The traitor scum dares to insult the Imperium?" Senera replies and starts moving towards the Traitorous Assassin before he is quickly interrupted by the Blood Pact trooper.
Senera takes a deep breath, sealing his fury at the traitors. He would need that when fighting the heretic cult. However, he is a Black Templar, and he is duty bound to return this foolish indignity in kind.
Senera first hooks his Thunderhammer at his right hip. Then he takes the wine glass from the Blood Pact trooper with his right hand and moves past him from his right. Then Senera smashes the glass into the Trooper's shoulder, hopefully burying a few pieces of glass in the trooper's right shoulder. "So sorry" Senera replies.
"I thought you might want a bit more red on you, seeing as you like the colour so much", he says as he grabs his Thunderhammer with his right hand, not raising it, but still holding it at ready. "Also, I don't drink Alcohol, or anything intoxicating"
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:18 pm

Booker gleefully approaches the piano, pretty much ignoring everything else - apart from indicating with a raised finger and a mimed 'one' to Muffin to select his preferred option - and sits down. He looks around to see if anyone else is brandishing any musical instruments, and urges them to join in while he starts to play what appears to be a popular Elton John song. However, it becomes clear that Booker has taken the liberty of adapting the lyrics, to mimic his own life.

Spoiler:
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:21 pm

Muffin looks at the Black Templar and the Bloodpact Member as the winebottle cracks and splitters off the second ones' Ceramite Armour.

From behind the bar, the twitching Zielley shouts: "goddamn Senera, do you know how much those bottles cost?"

Rastanette grins and holsters her Plasma gun by attatching it to a nail in her belt, then she crosses her arms, appereantly very ammused by the scene that plays out before herself.

J and Fee make sure to get a few steps away from the Black Templar.

When Booker plays, Muffin nods to it and seemingly forgets about the Black Templar and the Bloodpact Warrior.
Once he's done, she asks him: "You wanna go rob Mars? That's high goals man and we should really add it to our list, but let's stick with the Pleasure World's Deal first, okay? It's a pretty solid, simple routine job. Just gotta deal with the usual."
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Segovax Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:04 pm

Slaith does not flinch as the glass shatters against his armour scratching the carapace, he smiles and wipes off some of the excess glass and wine sucking it off his middle finger, he leans in close to the black templar so close that his hot breath smell of alcohol and blood wafts through the space marines rebreather 'I think that we will be good friends' his pupil reduced to a single dot like that of a psychotic mad man next to his implant which clicks and whurrs as it studies the astarte all while blood drips down his mouth from the lacerated glass. Spinning on his heel and spitting out the glass fragments with a wad of blood, he overhears Muffin talking of a job and how he is recruitment material he sits down next to the daughter of Slanessh and extends a pale hand wrapped in bloodied bandages 'Names Slaith, Ex-blood pact enforcer, lover of killing Cu*ts and heavy metal. Also loves long walks on the beach'.
Segovax
Segovax

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:24 am

"Who says I already haven't? At least, I think I have.I'll have to tell you about it sometime." He smiles briefly at Muffin, while standing up from the piano. At this moment, he truly takes note of what's happening. "Holy shit, a space marine!" Instantly terrified, he steps back to the wall, and wonders why nobody else is terrified of their imminent death. After a few moments it becomes clear that he won't die horribly, but he gingerly approaches Fee by the bar where he left his Missile Launcher, and swings it onto his back.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:07 pm

Senera starts to listen to the piano music playing. While the music is beautiful, the mercenary's custom lyrics left a lot to be desired. Senera quickly tuned it out, concentrating on the Heretic before him.

Senera meets the Enforcer's gaze with his normal stare. He's seen that psychotic stare more times than he could count. The majority of the heretics that he killed had the same look in their eyes whether they were about to be purged, were killing innocents in the name of their Dark Gods, thought they had the advantage over the Emperor's Angels of Death, or were charging straight at him armed to the teeth with explosives in an attempt to drag him to the grave along with them. Defiance they called it. Little did they know that true defiance lied in refusing to succumb to the temptations of Chaos.
The smell of the Enforcer's breath mixed with blood and wine, however, failed to completely make it to the Templar's nose thanks to his respirator Vox grill filtering all toxins which reached his helm. Senera ignored the bit of hot air that reached him.
If that was an attempt at intimidation, the heretic had a very long way to go.

Senera then turns to Zielley. "No. How much do they cost? And did you obtain them by legal means?"
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:15 pm

Muffin looks down at the Ex-Bloodpact Enforcer, and steps down from the Barstool, stretching out her Tentacled Arm, then changes her mind and stretches out her humanoid arm to shake his hand:
" 'done business with khornates before, we've got some stuff on the ship you can try to kill while we're on our way, there won't be much fighting if things go smoothly, but well... I don't expect things to go smoothly, never do, 'cause they never did. Lookin' forward to workin' with you. I'm pretty sure that you'll be pleased to know, that if everything goes right, we'll get some very high quality, original Quaddis Wine."

Fee is about as terrified by the Space Marine and hides behind Booker.

"How the heck would I optain something like this legaly?" Zielley looks at Senera, "I'm probably underaged, this shit is from Krieg, if I went there, I'd be shot on sight."
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:33 am

"You're underaged?" Senera asks, followed promptly by, "Also, if you stole it, why are you attempting to lecture me on it's value?"
Senera pauses for a moment and approaches the bar. "Which of these spirits has the highest bleaching property?"
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Segovax Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:59 am

Slaith leans back in his chair rocking on two of the legs 'One can only hope Muffin, when things go wrong it makes the most boring missions so much, more' he sees the black templar awkwardly talking to one of the chaos chicks 'Highest's bleaching property?' the look of disbelief on his face to Muffin before making a w#nking gesture with his eyes crossed 'who can say Marysue?'.

Last edited by Segovax on Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Segovax
Segovax

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:01 am

"I would be impressed if anything got in here via a legal way." Kat says, half smiling.

Standing up she walks to Muffin. Eyes still fixed on the Marine she whispers into the heretics ear: "What should we do with this guy? You really want to take him with us?" After a moment of silent thinking she adds: "He´s not looking this way. I could end his life right here if you want. He would not even hear me. I'm really concerned with all of our group members and the success if the Mission as a whole with him around."
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Segovax Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:11 am

Slaith sees the woman approach and whisper in Muffins ear 'Hello, haven't met you before Ma'am. Slaith is the name' he extends his hand with a strangely calming and reassuring smile.
Segovax
Segovax

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:12 am

Booker pats Fee's shoulder reassuringly. "Don't worry, if it wanted to slaughter us, it would've done it by now." He pauses a moment. "Though if it continues to scrutinise my lyrics, I think me and my handheld artillery will be having a word with him." He concludes.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:39 pm

Zielley laughs: "A drink that Bleaches? I'm sorry but something like that wouldn't be sold as alcohol. You can use some sharp shit to clean, if you want that, but there's no bleaching effect, for any of these drinks, not even the shit that will just straight up kill people when they drink it."
She takes out a Lho Stick, lights it and exhales a large puff of smoke before continuing:
"Also, guess what, this drink was not cheap to optain trough illegal means, trafficers arn't cheap. And since you broke that last bottle, tell me what you'll do with whatever next drink I'd give you."

Muffin casually leans back on the Barstool:
"I just hope he won't break any more bottles, but let's see what will happen here, alright. No need to interfere with their conversation. On another note, you could get to know each other."
Pointing at the woman: "Slaith, this is Kat, runaway Callidus Assassin, don't try to fuck her, I'm pretty sure we've got a Groupmember who has her eyes on her."
pointing at Slaith:
"Kat, this is Slaith, I just met him and I like him, he's probably gonna kill us all."

Fee looks thankfull for Bookers words, but keeps herself in his shadow.
J pokes Bookers arm to get his attention, then tells him: "don't worry, I know where both hearts are, if he goes to far, I stop them."
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:44 pm

Senera ignores the comment of the enforcer, mainly because he has no idea what the enforcer is talking about.

"I will use it to clean this up" Senera replies to Zielley while pointing at the blood stain that the Enforcer left on his shoulder pad.

Senera then turns to the child psyker. If she expects that bringing down a Black Templar to be anywhere close to being on the same level as any other Astartes, she is sorely mistaken.
It would be sad if she gives into the grip of Chaos. She does not seem to be tainted. There's hope for her yet, although it is fleeting.
He then addresses the mercenary. "If you do not want to be scrutinized, do not insult the Imperium. Simple"

Senera then takes a look at the Calidus slowly just to let her know that he heard her disguised threat. Then returns his gaze to Zielley.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next