Infernus Curculorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Bar (Classic Bar Thread)

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Black Bar (Classic Bar Thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Black Bar (Classic Bar Thread)

Post by Runa_Cat Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:32 pm

"I have studied your primitive armor. I'm fairly certain I could be of assistance.

Muffin. The twice-traitor is speaking of your friend Muffin."
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

The Black Bar (Classic Bar Thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Black Bar (Classic Bar Thread)

Post by senera2000 Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:50 am

"The Navigator is comedy friggin gold. That ain't going." Notre says while laughing.

He then lifts his right arm and points to the sky; ceiling in this case, and holds it there for 10 seconds. Then, without bending his arm, he points to the Eldar Ranger and says, "CORRECT! my pointy eared friend. That was the bitch's name. Know where to find her? You will be my favourite person for a short while. I got 889 assholes on my current schedule, but hey I am good at improvisation and changing schedules. Especially when revengeance is concerned."

Then, Notre points directly at Meros. "Now, you. That is a completely useless promise. Since I got an ace up my sleeve just in case you try that. Nope. I want that."
Notre now moves his arm and starts pointing at a master crafted Lathe pattern Shock Maul, and continues to stare at it.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:02 am

"if I were you, I wouldn't talk about killing her around these people. They seem to be good friends. Especially the vampire"
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:12 am

"You want the Maul? I'd also assume that you think you can demand our property after threatening one of our members with death and being a general ass to the rest of us." Meros opens the door to a locked side-room near the bar, flexing his hand to usher the Nurgling and the Eldar inside. "Conditions can be made so that we both get what we want, so let us discuss, while we complete this task."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

http://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:36 am

"I may be able to find you safe passage to this world you seek. I just ask to be allowed to look more closely at your star map and compare it with a map of my own. In privacy. "
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:26 am

Gleaming a bright crimson and rimmed in alabaster white, the Apothecary's armour is presented upon a long table. "I'm sure a warp jump using the Gravus would be acceptable, but I'll take up your offer." Meros replies to the Eldar. "Lock the door please, Pathfinder."

"Notre, you may stay. It would be advisable for you to talk to Falco." He adds, setting the dataslate down beside his helmet, with the map still focused on Restless.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:34 am

She locks the door, and goes to help you put on your armor "I will need total privacy to study my maps, and, preferably, darkness"
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:42 am

"Very well. You'll have access to this room afterwards."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:54 am

I guess I'll make sure Notre and Falco don't try to kill each other.
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:10 am

"Not to worry Norabder... I'm sure negotiations will be peaceful and if not... short."
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:17 pm

Notre continues relaxing in the chair till the apothecary and the eldar leave the room.
He then looks at the Commissar and the Lamenter. "You know, that Maul is going to be mine one way or another. She deserves to be in someone's hands delivering the wrath of the Emperor upon the unjust, and not sitting in a display case rotting away for all eternity. My contact didn't choose this place just for the secrecy. I'd be willing to bet that he has his eye on a relic or two as well."

Notre then turns his head to the Lamenter. "Don't worry, I not about to kill the Commissar. Aside from being a grade A douche, he hasn't done anything to warrant his death. Plus, he actually seems to be a loyalist, and I have a policy against killing them. The Apothecary, however, is rapidly making his way up that ladder. All I need is to that ass to come out praising Chaos and insulting the Emperor for me to put two in the middle of his cranium. So, what's your story? You actually seem like a good loyalist. At least you haven't done or said anything to make me want to punch you in the face, which is more than I can say for most people in here"

Notre then looks at the Commissar. "So.... what are we supposed to do?"
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:20 am

I'm afraid it's a rather short story. I have no memory of anything prior to crash landing on some feudal world in the middle of nowhere. Since then I've been all over the place, killed a bunch of necrons and am attempting to ensure the minotaur chapter meets a tragic accident that involves them being wiped out and their geneseed stores destroyed.
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:24 pm

"Well.. the Minotaurs are kind of assholes so I guess I'll let it slide, plus killing Necrons is always a nice bonus. Damn those unkillable metallic fracks. Drown em in prometheum I say." Notre says to the Lamenter.
Notre lets out a yawn as he waits for something to happen.
"Call me when something happens, or when you decide to give me that Shock Maul, or when my contact arrives." Notre says as he takes a small nap, still precariously balancing his chair on two legs.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:27 pm

"Notre and Norabder, I can offer you both a position on an exploratory mission to an uncolonised, barely charted world up to the galactic north, near the Halo Stars. An extra gun, such as you both are, would be useful, considering a potential... well, a small ork presence. I'm sure we could compensate you for your time... perhaps I could inquire about that shock maul for you Notre? And if all goes well, Norabder, this will be a base for us and a staging post for our operations, and your own, such as they are. A large number of unmarked thrones are also available for both of you at the end of this as well, to spend as you wish. What do you say?"
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:56 pm

Meros emerges, clad in his full panoply of war, leaving the star map alone with the Pathfinder in the room behind.

"The knife-ear wishes to study the galaxy. As a result, I don't think it will be accompanying us. As for Runa, I haven't the slightest clue where she is anyway. I'll try and make contact with everyone else, see if they're in."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:33 am

Meros gets a headache, which shortly resolves into speech "take longer than expected... Cycles... Again... take two cycles"
Apparently something happened on the ship, and it would take another two days to be ready for transit. Plenty of time to find a Navigator and locate the rest of the members of the Relay.
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:47 am

"The Gravus should be ready in, let's say, 2 days? Should be long enough to have us all gathered here." Meros adds.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:48 am

Sounds like fun. I've always enjoyed fighting orks.
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:52 pm

"Two days? Arite. I can make it. I just need to go and kill that fukin Tzeenchian bastard." Notre says, now awake.
"Now, only if those idjits Senera and A would make it here quick with the dude's location"
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:18 pm

"I know not who the Tzeenchian is you seek, nor who 'A' is. It seems you have an affiliation with the Templar however - at least I get along with him reasonably well, I think."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:50 am

"You know Senera?" Notre asks Meros surprised. "How hasn't he fought you to death yet? Or.... have you convinced to him that you serve the Imperium? If he likes you, the latter is more likely I guess."
"Well... if Senera trusts you, I guess I can do the same"

senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:24 am

"Good. I'm glad we've managed to put aside our differences for the time being." Falco says to Notre.
He heads over to the bar, uncorks a fresh bottle of gin and pours himself a glass.
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:38 pm

Armin looks around, seemingly surprised at how empty it is. He sees the Eldar, and nodsmto her, then fixes himself a rum and coke, puting several thrones on the counter to pay for it.
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:39 am

"Sup! new guy!" Notre says still sitting on his chair precariously balancing it on two feet and waves his hand at Armin.
"Who in the name of Cato's ego are you?" Notre says pointing at him.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum