Infernus Curculorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Your Heart Shall Burn-Recruitnent

+2
senera2000
Lucan Tyrius
6 posters

Go down

In Your Heart Shall Burn-Recruitnent Empty In Your Heart Shall Burn-Recruitnent

Post by Lucan Tyrius Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:28 pm

+INCOMING TRANSMISSION+
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
/BEGIN/ Greetings, members of the Ordo Relayus.
It has come to my attention that a world out of the Eastern Fringe has become a hotbed for chaos cults. This world's strategic value in defending against threats from the Ghoul Stars is paramount. The Imperial machine seems to be moving at its usual speed, and unacceptable development. Not only is the security of the Imperium at risk, but several worlds in that sector are allied with House Tyrius, and part of my wealth is invested there. As such I will be calling in a few favours that my House has accued over the years to put this uprising down myself. I will reward anyone willing to join my task force handsomely, and of course, you'd be saving a lot of innocent lives. If you are interested, meet me on my ship, the Unsung. Coordinates are sent along with this message.

Humbly Yours,
Lucan Maximilus Tyrius, Commodore.

So, this is going to be a relay RP, but sort of alternative timeline. It takes place well into M42, with the Galaxy divided by the great warp rift. I know this means some characters might not be alive, but then again time distortion and wibbliy wobbly spacey time nonsense, so I'll let you decide what to use. No NPCs for this one, but you might get to use some soldiers latter on in the story. If you have questions, please DM me on Discord, or @ me on the forum channel on the Relay Bar.

Last edited by Lucan Tyrius on Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lucan Tyrius
Lucan Tyrius
Admin

https://theninecircles.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

In Your Heart Shall Burn-Recruitnent Empty Re: In Your Heart Shall Burn-Recruitnent

Post by senera2000 Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:33 am

Name: Senera Fernando
Race: Adeptus Astartes

Equipment: Thunderhammer, Inferno Pistol, Melta Bomb, Combat Knife, Frag grenades and Krack grenades, Mark VIII: Errant Armour

Gear: Storm-shield(Bound to his left arm with a Chain of Zeal), Auspex
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

In Your Heart Shall Burn-Recruitnent Empty Re: In Your Heart Shall Burn-Recruitnent

Post by Apothecary Meros Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:36 am

Apothecary Meros

Equipment: Chainaxe, Lightning Claw, Bolt Pistol, Narthecium, Combat Knife, Frag Grenades, Krak Grenades, Astartes Power Armour
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

http://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:53 am

Name: Falco Sanders
Species: Human

Equipment: Power Sword, Laspistol (2 reloads), Rosarius
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa_Cat Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:05 pm

Name: Morgana
Race: Craftworld Eldar

Weapons: Eldar Long Rifle, Fusion Gun
Equipment: (TBD)
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:55 pm

Name: unknown
Race: Astartes
Chapter: Lamenters

Equipment: Boltgun w/ special issue ammo, infernus pistol, combat knife, Frag grenades, Krak grenades, 1 Melta bomb and astartes power armour.
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down