Infernus Curculorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2

+2
Segovax
Some Kitty Cat
6 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2

Post by Norabder Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:54 am

Ok, next best thing. Can you make them think I'm their superior officer with some psychic shenanigans?
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2

Post by senera2000 Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:04 pm

Senera lets out a small sigh.
"How long will this take? I do have a little time, but not much before I have to leave."
Senera then looks at the child, confused at her confusion. "Are you alright?"
He then takes a look at his surroundings.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:19 am

Booker:
You can't find anything of the like, just some heavy steel doors, which evoke the impression of being meant to not be opened by you or anyone for that matter.
Now you're at a cross-section, you're pretty sure this wasn't here when you got down, but you also think, that if you headed left, you'd ascend slightly when walking - like a very flat ramp of sorts.

Arthur:
"I could make them doubt it less, sure, but it would be down on your ability to make it believable... to be honest, I think you've got good chances."

Senera:
"I believe we have to insist on you waiting, I have no idea what's going on, but I'm rather certain a Arbite will show up rather soon."
J looks at you for a while before answering:
"Well, mister Space Marine, Sir.",
She is acting much more childlike than usually and as if you where not this familiar. It's clearly an act:
"Without a Mama or a Papa, I never knew where to get a Passport."
She then looks at the Guardsman closest by:
"You see Sir, Mr Space Marine told me I was special, so he came to get me. But Sir, I don't have a Passport."
If you wouldn't know her, you'd believe she really was a completely clueless little child.
The man who had his Las Rifle aimed at her no longer has his finger close to the trigger and stands more relaxed.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:28 am

Excellent.
*takes his camo cloak off and hands it to Fee before walking towards Senera*
You men. What do you think you're doing?
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:33 am

Exploring past the doors seems like more effort than its worth right now, but he makes sure to remember where they are, just in case. Heading left up the incline, he keeps Zielley firm on her feet. "Come on, this way."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

http://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:17 pm

Senera just stands there just confused at the situation, however, does not show any outward indication of it, and just stands there to see what happens, while keeping an eye on his auspex and the surrounding PDF troops, including the one pointing his gun at the child.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:14 pm

Arthur:
"We are holding a potential Suspect in place, for a Arbites to arrive and judge them." One of them says and turns arround, keeping his gun ready in his hands but no longer aimed at anyone.
"May I see your Passport as well, Sir?"
(you do not have a passport that would identify you on this Planet)

Senera:
J stops as well and looks onto what is happening. One of the Soldiers has turned his back on you, to talk with Arthur, two others are frequently looking at him.
However, the other two keep their Rifles leveled and ready at your Chest. (Read Arthurs Update to see what is happening)

Booker:
You slowly and awkwardly get upwards, Zielley draggs on a bit, initially  you think that she's exhausted but when you gaze at her, it seems like she's doing it for fun or because she can't concentrate.
There's voices ahead, many people. It doesn't sound like Arbite Shouting or hectic people running, just usual people talking in larger numbers.
You approach further, it seems to no longer go upwards, you'e on a higher level of the hive but given that you cannot see the sky - still concrete, steel pipes and Ceramite plates above you - you are still not on the highest level of the hive.
You seem to be going torwards a plaza of people selling and buying things, the people here seem okay off, not yet snobbish, but they don't stink and you can't see any...
well not many maggots crawling arround the floor.

Last edited by Muffin Heretic on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:23 pm

It is traditional is it not to Salute an officer before addressing them trooper? Now of all these people running around out of control, why have you picked one of the Emperors bloody own angels of death, *to Senera* no offence my lord, to detain. Would it not be a better use of all our time to let him be about his business, which is no doubt more important than that of us humble servants of the God-Emperor, and round up these civilians before they start a riot?
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:14 am

"This is right... right? They don't have Imperial landing pads on lower hives where the scum might touch them - the ship must be on this level." Booker reasons, but stops them both where they are, uncertain of how a one armed man and a one legged woman should make their way into the busy crowds.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:15 am

Senera looks at the guardsman, then the child, then the PDF troops and the crowds.
He also checks his auspex to check on the status of the civilians.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:03 pm

Arthur:
The trooper does salute immediatelly, yet speaks:
"Sir, I apologize for my actions."
He points to where Slaith blew himself to bits.
"Our group was requested by Arbites Loriin-Lenz who died in action just moments ago, when a suspected Heretic blew himself up. Sir."
The men lower their weapons, none of them raise words of concern but you can feel a sense of uncomfort in them.
They don't move. After a moment, before you can say anything, another one of the men steps torwards you and salutes.
"Sir. The Civilians are clear, a riot is unexpected."

Booker:
You still can't really hear yourself, people are turning at you and stare at you.
Next to you, Zielley is laughing the shit out of herself. Appereantly the stares of the people make it funny to her.
She's laughing pretty loud, you can almost hear it. But it sounds as if you were underwater and really far away from her.
Two men come closer, both of them civilians - probably - with wide shoulders and strong arms.

Senera:
The Uniformed and Armed men have now turned their backs on you, lowered their weapons and have their attention on Arthur. (read Arthurs post to follow their conversation).
J sits still on your arm.
All Civilians arround have, by now, fled the scene. Some few stand far off, watching and of course there are plenty looking on, from the huge, ceramite and concrete buildings along this main street.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:19 pm

Excellent news, now as the only troops on scene it falls to you to keep it that way till someone more qualified comes along is it not? You can start by forming a cordon around this immediate area so a full and proper investigation into the lamentable demise of Arbites Loriin-Lenz may take place, so we may ascertain the nature of the suspected heretic and whether or not we can expect another attack.
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:27 am

Booker lets them come. There's no way they could run away. "Who are you?" He asks the gentlemen, keeping a strong arm around Zielley.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:20 am

"A Heretic?" Senera asks inquisitively with barely contained wrath.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:48 pm

Arthur:
"Sir, we are expecting another Attack, that is why we are here. We are awaiting more men to secure the area."
Senera asks: "A Heretic?"
one of the men turns to him and answeres:
"Most likely, yes."

Booker:
They look at you confused, one of them points his finger at himself and says something with a face as if he was speaking to someone retarded.
You can't hear him though.
Zielley is still laughing like crazy, to the point where she's crying of laughter.

Senera:
Arthur seems to have troubles sending them away.
One of the m turns to you and answeres simply and straight forward:
"Most likely, yes."
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:14 pm

"Landing pad, I need to get to the landing pad... please." He tries to say.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:16 pm

Yes, well there's no point wasting time by standing around and just bloody waiting is there? Whilst we wait for reinforcements we need to secure the most important areas that we can, having this area of the docks evacuated would be a good start we don't want any civilians caught up in a second attack unnecessarily now do we?
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:06 am

Senera turns his head towards the location of this dead heretic and momentarily considers examining the crime scene.
Then walks towards the Guncutter with the child in tow, deciding it was better to get the kid to the Guncutter first. He can investigate the heretic afterwards.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:31 am

Booker:
They look even more confused, one of them appereantly answers you, not having understoo yet, that he can't hear you.
Zielley injects herself with something but misses the spot two times, because of her quivering hands.

Norabder and Senera:
The Guy answering Norabders questions looks at him with a face that asks a hundret question, yet his mouth remains silent.
There is absolutly noone arround, Slaith's attack evacuated the place more or less by itself. Anyone heading to the docks, would clearly have to pass these soldiers here.
Senera meanwhile just opts to not care anymore and walks away.
The Soldiers look at the Space Marine but none of them again dare to lift their rifles at him.
J watches Norabder in astonishment as she passes by, hitching the ride on Seneras arm.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:25 am

Senera walks into the Guncutter and drops the kid off.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:45 pm

"I can't hear you, just take me to the landing pad. There's a ship there, small one, owned by a woman in purple..." He tries to say, advancing with Zielley in his arm to the right.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:50 pm

Senera:
Like a Boss.
J jumps off your arm and rolls into a ball in the furthest corner of the ship.
She looks at you though and asks: "Are you going to get Booker?"

Arthur:
You watch in silence as the men wait, so far, the place is silent, but you know that reinforcements will arrive here eventually and they will without a doubt include a Arbites.

Booker:
The two look very suspicious at the twitching, laughing girl next to you which has almost completly regrown her leg now.
They do wave you to follow though and get you to a table with what sorta looks like a very technical blueprint of a screw inside a screw inside a screw, all interlaced with circuits and stuff.
they point onto the blueprint.
Your vision is not entirely clear, but you realize that they are showing you a map of the place.
There's more than just one landing pad.
It seems they're trying to figure out which one you mean.
They do look helpfull, although very concerned and they do keep their distance.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:27 pm

Senera stares at the child considering his options.
"Would it bring him here faster and do you have any clue where he is?"
Senera says as he gets ready to leave the ship again.
senera2000
senera2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:25 am

"Ah! Good, very good." Booker smiles slightly in relief. "It was... high up... not too high, but maybe a couple of levels from here."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:38 am

"Right then in the meantime we need to set up an all round defence and be ready to question anyone who tries to come through here. I want anyone who may know about a second attack or claims to be a part of the astartes retinue sent to me. I won't have it be said that when reinforcements arrived we were stood around uselessly."
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next