Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action 2

Post by Norabder on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:54 am

Ok, next best thing. Can you make them think I'm their superior officer with some psychic shenanigans?
Norabder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:04 pm

Senera lets out a small sigh.
"How long will this take? I do have a little time, but not much before I have to leave."
Senera then looks at the child, confused at her confusion. "Are you alright?"
He then takes a look at his surroundings.
senera2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:19 am

Booker:
You can't find anything of the like, just some heavy steel doors, which evoke the impression of being meant to not be opened by you or anyone for that matter.
Now you're at a cross-section, you're pretty sure this wasn't here when you got down, but you also think, that if you headed left, you'd ascend slightly when walking - like a very flat ramp of sorts.

Arthur:
"I could make them doubt it less, sure, but it would be down on your ability to make it believable... to be honest, I think you've got good chances."

Senera:
"I believe we have to insist on you waiting, I have no idea what's going on, but I'm rather certain a Arbite will show up rather soon."
J looks at you for a while before answering:
"Well, mister Space Marine, Sir.",
She is acting much more childlike than usually and as if you where not this familiar. It's clearly an act:
"Without a Mama or a Papa, I never knew where to get a Passport."
She then looks at the Guardsman closest by:
"You see Sir, Mr Space Marine told me I was special, so he came to get me. But Sir, I don't have a Passport."
If you wouldn't know her, you'd believe she really was a completely clueless little child.
The man who had his Las Rifle aimed at her no longer has his finger close to the trigger and stands more relaxed.
Muffin Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:28 am

Excellent.
*takes his camo cloak off and hands it to Fee before walking towards Senera*
You men. What do you think you're doing?
Norabder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:33 am

Exploring past the doors seems like more effort than its worth right now, but he makes sure to remember where they are, just in case. Heading left up the incline, he keeps Zielley firm on her feet. "Come on, this way."

Apothecary Meros
Admin

View user profile http://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:17 pm

Senera just stands there just confused at the situation, however, does not show any outward indication of it, and just stands there to see what happens, while keeping an eye on his auspex and the surrounding PDF troops, including the one pointing his gun at the child.
senera2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:14 pm

Arthur:
"We are holding a potential Suspect in place, for a Arbites to arrive and judge them." One of them says and turns arround, keeping his gun ready in his hands but no longer aimed at anyone.
"May I see your Passport as well, Sir?"
(you do not have a passport that would identify you on this Planet)

Senera:
J stops as well and looks onto what is happening. One of the Soldiers has turned his back on you, to talk with Arthur, two others are frequently looking at him.
However, the other two keep their Rifles leveled and ready at your Chest. (Read Arthurs Update to see what is happening)

Booker:
You slowly and awkwardly get upwards, Zielley draggs on a bit, initially  you think that she's exhausted but when you gaze at her, it seems like she's doing it for fun or because she can't concentrate.
There's voices ahead, many people. It doesn't sound like Arbite Shouting or hectic people running, just usual people talking in larger numbers.
You approach further, it seems to no longer go upwards, you'e on a higher level of the hive but given that you cannot see the sky - still concrete, steel pipes and Ceramite plates above you - you are still not on the highest level of the hive.
You seem to be going torwards a plaza of people selling and buying things, the people here seem okay off, not yet snobbish, but they don't stink and you can't see any...
well not many maggots crawling arround the floor.

Last edited by Muffin Heretic on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muffin Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:23 pm

It is traditional is it not to Salute an officer before addressing them trooper? Now of all these people running around out of control, why have you picked one of the Emperors bloody own angels of death, *to Senera* no offence my lord, to detain. Would it not be a better use of all our time to let him be about his business, which is no doubt more important than that of us humble servants of the God-Emperor, and round up these civilians before they start a riot?
Norabder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros on Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:14 am

"This is right... right? They don't have Imperial landing pads on lower hives where the scum might touch them - the ship must be on this level." Booker reasons, but stops them both where they are, uncertain of how a one armed man and a one legged woman should make their way into the busy crowds.

Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:15 am

Senera looks at the guardsman, then the child, then the PDF troops and the crowds.
He also checks his auspex to check on the status of the civilians.
senera2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:03 pm

Arthur:
The trooper does salute immediatelly, yet speaks:
"Sir, I apologize for my actions."
He points to where Slaith blew himself to bits.
"Our group was requested by Arbites Loriin-Lenz who died in action just moments ago, when a suspected Heretic blew himself up. Sir."
The men lower their weapons, none of them raise words of concern but you can feel a sense of uncomfort in them.
They don't move. After a moment, before you can say anything, another one of the men steps torwards you and salutes.
"Sir. The Civilians are clear, a riot is unexpected."

Booker:
You still can't really hear yourself, people are turning at you and stare at you.
Next to you, Zielley is laughing the shit out of herself. Appereantly the stares of the people make it funny to her.
She's laughing pretty loud, you can almost hear it. But it sounds as if you were underwater and really far away from her.
Two men come closer, both of them civilians - probably - with wide shoulders and strong arms.

Senera:
The Uniformed and Armed men have now turned their backs on you, lowered their weapons and have their attention on Arthur. (read Arthurs post to follow their conversation).
J sits still on your arm.
All Civilians arround have, by now, fled the scene. Some few stand far off, watching and of course there are plenty looking on, from the huge, ceramite and concrete buildings along this main street.
Muffin Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder on Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:19 pm

Excellent news, now as the only troops on scene it falls to you to keep it that way till someone more qualified comes along is it not? You can start by forming a cordon around this immediate area so a full and proper investigation into the lamentable demise of Arbites Loriin-Lenz may take place, so we may ascertain the nature of the suspected heretic and whether or not we can expect another attack.
Norabder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros on Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:27 am

Booker lets them come. There's no way they could run away. "Who are you?" He asks the gentlemen, keeping a strong arm around Zielley.

Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:20 am

"A Heretic?" Senera asks inquisitively with barely contained wrath.
senera2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top