Infernus Curculorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contraband Items Roleplay Action

+5
Some Kitty Cat
Apothecary Meros
Muffin Heretic
Runa_Cat
senera2000
9 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 13 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Falco Sanders Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:16 am

*Theobrastus quickly throws the red cloth over himself like a shawl. What with his extensive cybernetics, metal eyes, hair tendrils and the servitor next to him, he looks quite at home in the red. He turns to the Scions and, as if attempting to not let the other servitors near them he says:*

"Scions! Fire on the servitors! They've gone mad!"
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 13 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Apothecary Meros Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:24 pm

Booker decides to take a risk; which will either result in the needless deaths of his allies - he hopes to avoid this - or he'll become the most badass motherfucker this side of Segmentum Solar. Having ran to the edge of the ramp, he used the brief time to get a firing grip on his missile launcher. A fiendish smile approaching, despite his best efforts to be frightened, prompts a sharp rattle of laughter, before Booker screams "GET THE FUCK DOWN" as a Frag Missile bursts free and careers towards the Scions.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

http://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:08 pm

The Scions charge forward, seemingly believing Arthur and Theobarastus or at least ignoring the later, they have already set their sights forward to the clearly deamonic Rastanette, which manages to mouth a: "Fuck", before Bookers Grenade Launcher Hits the far end Wall behind the Scions, one Hellfire shot goes wild and barely misses the large rastafarian Woman as the Scions are catapulted forwards by their armour, smashed hard into Crates, one of shich errupts in a explosion of it's own and coats the surrounding area with Promethium, burning and melting whatever surface it hit.
Septima is the first one to get the fuck away, followed by J and then by Booker.
Fee Pulls Theobarastus with herself but he too quickly outruns her, Arthur, having already ran into the right direction charges to the best as he can as more crates explode behind him, the Servitors, not intelligent or fast enough to get out of the deathly fire run outside, burning silently. From behind Arthur, on the far end of the now ablaze Entry-compartment, echo the horrid screams of dying men, burning alive in agony before another explosion finally silences their screams.
Arthur jumps down the Ramp and barely escapes the lash of fire, bursting out of the Opening.
For a Moment, you all stand there and wonder if Kat made it, just to have her stand next to Septima, not even breaking a sweat as if she had been there the entire time. However, at least Theobarastus notes, still wearing the red cape, her butt clearly got it too hot and the skin tight cloth ripped in some little dots, showing the skin underneath in some small millimeter-wide holes.
J is the first one to break the silence with:
"I'm not sure which was better, Booker or Arthur."
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:14 pm

"We can debate about that later when we are back on the ship. For now we should get to the guncutter as fast as possible."
Kat answers, stroking her butt.

"I also got this stuff." She says, leaning her head towards the helm and the seals. "Lets hope Muffin, Notre and Zielly did not have as much trouble."
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:16 pm

Booker rubs his eyes in amazement. He drops his missile launcher, and turns around to face the rest of the group. Wide eyed and grinning, he throws his arms into the air.

"FUCK YEAH, MOTHERFUCKERS!"
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:24 pm

"Well that was most displeasing." Theobrastus murmurs as he uses the cloak to put out the lightly smouldering servitor, Crassus next to him.

"Lets leave. Based on the contents of those crates, there is little here. Better to search in safer, richer places."
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:26 pm

Well... that was certainly more interesting than expected.
*wipes his sword clean*
Alright, are we going or not then?
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:45 am

Rastanette, Fee and J look at the blazing wreck.
Fee agrees with Arthur:
"I think we should leave"
regarding Theobarastus, Rastanette says: "I doubt there's anything worthwhile to steal, especially now that the local Guards are going to be running arround like ants."
"We all hope that too", Rastanette speaks again, turning to Kat and then speaks up:
"We should really get the fuck away from here, the ants will be drawn to this fire."
"Shit is lit." Fee says with a half smile as your group turns arround to walk away, then pats Bookers shoulder with a victorious looking smile.
"I hope someone managed to grab something impressive for Muffin." Rastanette ends.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:50 pm

"Yes. Indeed. What an excellent job you do reiterating my points exactly and imagining I said something different... *Sigh* Are we going to the ship then?"
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:46 pm

"Well, let get moving then." Kat announces and starts walking into the direction of the cutter, more sprinting than walking.
"Fee can you contact Muffin or someone of her group?" She asks, looking back at Fee.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:06 am

"Shit sure is." Booker chuckles in glee, and follows alongside Fee, cautiously loading another Frag missile, just in case. "Seemed like little more than rags and flayed armour. Although, I wonder if there was something deeper inside. There were a lot of Scions. 'Were' being the key term." He replies to Rastanette. "We got what we came for at least."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:24 pm

*walks over to the blazing wreck, produces a cigar from somewhere about his person, although no one can tell where and precedes to light it on one of the many fires.*
I suppose we've had all the fun we are likely to get on this trip already.
*rejoins the group*
Let's go. If we're lucky we might find a patrol to play with.
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:13 pm

You walk into the dark desert, further away from the fire beacon of Bookers creation.
"Sorry, I missunderstood you, Archiver." Rastanette says, tilting her head to Theobarastus, the last word sounds like a question, as if she was uncertain about how to call him.
Fee looks trough half opened eyes at Kat and shakes her head: "she's there, but I can't speak to her, nor Zielley or that other guy."
In the distance, you hear a Machine roar, it sounds like a vehicle and by the sound of it, it's coming from somewhere on the left side torwards the far front of you.
"She's there." Fee continues, looking a lot happier instantly.
"If there were this heavily armed Guards in there, I doubt that Rags where all of what was within, but if we got what we came for, that's all we need anyways" Rastanette says amused to Booker.
A way further ahead, a figure becomes clear against the even darker horizon, it looks like a small vehicle, the likes of which has never been seen by most of you, except for Theobarastus, which notices that it's a Elysian Tauros, missing guns, likely used to transport someone of high importance.
It stands between you and the Guncutter.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:19 pm

Startled, Booker fumbles around with his missile launcher, removing the Frag missile and replacing it with a Krak Missile. He glances at Fee while reloading. "That vehicle, has that been commandeered by Muffin? Or do I need to blow that up too?"
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:13 pm

"They usually use that to drive around Inquisitors when they don´t need to look fancy in front of the masses." Kat explains. "We might be in big trouble soon." She adds, readying her shredder.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:58 pm

I'm really missing my tank round about now...
*draws his sword *
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:27 pm

"Elysian Tauros on the horizon. I suggest we hide or at the very least find cover which would give us and advantageous position against this in an engagement."
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:03 am

Rastanette laughs trough the darkness, Fee letting you know, that indeed, within this vehicle is Muffin, clearly.
In a hoarse, raspy voice you hear curses from the distance which then get drowned out by the sound of someone vomiting violently.

Motioning for you not to shoot and instead follow, Rastanette walks first.
"Keep your sword out though." she tells Arthur, glancing at him.

You reach the vehicle, the drivers seat is empty, Zielley sits cross legged in the dust before the vehicle, rocking back and forth, hunched over slightly, she is turned away from you. She's wearing a Scions uniform, complete with Hellfire rifle slung arround her shoulder.
From where the Gun should be - but is missing - you hear a second volley of vomiting noises.
"Fuuuuuuuck", Muffin reacts to noticing you, she's lying on the rotate-able plattform where the gun would be mounted, in her own vomit, holding the stump of a obscura in her humanoid hand.
She seems to look past everyone at Theobarastus and tells him:
"Damn dude, the colours."
More vomiting.
Impaled on her horns is a large, decadent Hat, upside down.
Although most of her is covered by a coat, she looks severly beaten up. Her Jaw is hanging sidewards, her nose is broken to the side, one of her eyes swollen shut and her vomit reeks of blood.
Kat, which approached the vehicle the most cautiously out of habit looks to where the Gunner would stand, a naked man appears to be sleeping with his back turned to her.
"Well." Rastanette looks at the drooling, vomit covered heretic:
"I'm not gonna carry her."

For a brief Moment, a Explosion lights the night up and you all draw long shadows on the ash and dust.
Turning arround you see a huge Ball of Fire and energy from where you came.
"Someone lit a bunch of Melta Bombs" Muffin giggles.

In the alight night sky, you can see Figures running torwards you as well as a Grey Thunderhawk land in the distance.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:00 am

"Here, hold this." Booker hands Theobarastus his Missile Launcher, and precariously climbs the Tauros to reach Muffin. "Come here you poor, disgusting thing." He picks her with an arm each beneath her back and legs. "Try to vomit away from me. After all, you have me to thank for that explosion, I think cleanliness is the least I deserve...nice hat too."  Booker carries her down to the rest of the group, waiting to see what everyone else does, but noting the incoming rieinforcements. He's just glad he brought gloves.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:41 pm

*draws his Las pistol and gets into cover by the tauros*
Norabder
Norabder

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:45 am

"Well, lets get into the cutter before those guys arrive." Kat says looking at the Thunderhawk.

Turning around and starting to walk towards the cutter She looks at the still vomiting Muffin and then at Zielley.
"What the hell did you give here?" Kat asks her.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:25 pm

*Theobrastus contemplates his life choices as he gets to cover, dragging his servitor after him*
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:55 pm

Booker takes up Muffin which protests immediatelly: "ah, no, not move."
Then vomits onto his legs before he can turn her head away from himself.
Holding the dangerous bile-spewing Muffin like a heavy gun away from him, Booker looks quite rediculous.

Rastanette draws her Plasma Gun but doesn't aim:
"Kat is right, we can't face this." she backpaddles slowly, waiting for the rest of you.
"If we run for it, we can probably make it to the Guncutter."

Arthur & Theobarastus: With the flash of the explosion gone, you're covered in darkness once again and so is the enemy, invisible to you.
You can not yet hear their footsteps, the silence in itself becoming it's own form of horror as certain doom aproaches on quick legs.

Kat: Zielley giggles in response to Kat, then turns to her, her mouth is covered in thick, sticky blood, droppling slowly down her chin.
She holds a half eaten Organ in her hand and instead of answering just rocks forwards and backwards like a little child unable to sit still.
As if forgetting you where there at all, she bites into the Organ again, Blood gushes out and some of it lands on Kat.

J, standing next to Kat mouths a very silent: "fuck"
Fee, meanwhile, abandons you all and runs for her life.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:01 pm

"I she often like that?" Kat asks J.
Looking at Rastanette she continues. "Never mind, we can talk when we are back on the ship."

Switching from walking to a kind of Jogging she turns around and yells at Arthur & Theobarastus "Come on. If you guys want to die I can give you a more pleasant death but only back up on the ship." With that the turns around and tries to catch up with the Rasta woman.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:20 am

"Wait, run!? WAIT, COME BACK!" Booker's eyes light up in fear, as he realises he'll have to carry Muffin at a snail's pace if he has any hope of keeping her entrails inside, while everyone runs. Instead, he tentatively, he lowers her into the passenger seat of the Tauros, and leaps himself into the driver's seat. "Hold on to something." He grunts, as he activates the engine. Regarding the others nearby, he says "come with me if you want to live."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next