Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Apothecary Meros on Thu May 11, 2017 6:07 pm

"It's whatever may be inside that should be cautious." He smirks and glances back at Rasta and J. "Especially with all of us." He strains his eyes to examine it, although his knowlege of Imperial aircraft is rather limited. "So it's a ship, then? If we can figure out if it's heading to our destination, perhaps we could hitch a ride."
Apothecary Meros
Admin

View user profile http://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat on Thu May 11, 2017 6:26 pm

Kat rushes forward with the intention to catch up with Septima. She is not trying to got to her exact position. She scouts forward to see of the ship offers any kind of hiding while signaling Septima where she will stay. Finally settling near a crack.
Some Kitty Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder on Fri May 12, 2017 11:29 am

That's no fun at all...
Fine.
*sheaves sword but draws his Las pistol instead although he keeps it hidden under his cloak *
Norabder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic on Sat May 13, 2017 10:21 am

Notre:
Muffin screams up in pain and vomits blood as you hit her with the power maul, at the spot she's just ben shot at.
That alone does not make her let go, Dio only fighting to not fall unconcious from asphixiation now. When the backside of your sword drops on the connection between the human and the mutant part of her right arm you hear a crack and she finally let's go, screaming in agony, her tentacles wringing arround, grabbing the Commissars neck.
You see her eyes turn completly grey as Dio's neck snaps under the force of her pained grip and the Commissars body goes limb before Muffin falls to her knees, the coat partially falling off since it was a few sizes too large.
"IN THE NAME OF EVERYTHING I EVER KILLED, WHY DID YOU STOP ME?"
she shouts, holding her broken wrist, her tentacles wringing randomly.
The Commissar now dead on the ground beside her.
"I WENT TROUGH ALL THE TROUBLE OF NOT KILLING ONE OF THESE FUCKTARTS AND YOU... ARGH!"
She stands up shackingly, blood still running from her mouth and nose:
"run away now." she says calmly: "run away, NOW!"
You can't see her carry her Eviscerator on herself but she nontheless looks like she's about to kill you.

Theobarastus:
it is a imperial vessel, you can identify it as a Devourer Dropship, appereantly in use by the Inquisition instead of the Guard.
It looks to be in mostly great condition, no visible damages, but it does look like the ash and dust of this world coated it slightly, so it has been standing here for at least a few months now, possibly years, depending on how fast dust settles on this world. If there are Sandstorms on this world, a day could have done this.

Booker, Arthur and Theobarastus:
"It doesn't look like it will take off anytime soon." Rastanette explains, as she looks in the ships direction, her gaze fixxed on Septima's and Kat's back.
"Let's move it either way, Scribbling guy is right, it's a great timing."

Kat runs forward, closer to Septima and with that, actually next to Fee, which was walking casually behind the Inquisitor lady all this time.
She looks happy that you're here as well: "don't worry, if someone would have caught on to us, I would know." the Psyker lady silently tells you.
Muffin Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros on Sat May 13, 2017 10:40 am

Booker moves out, slogging near the back of the group with his heavy weapon. "If someone is onto us, they won't be for very long, I promise you."
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders on Sat May 13, 2017 10:49 am

*Theobrastus follows along*
Falco Sanders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat on Sat May 13, 2017 12:02 pm

"Well, Let´s better not tempt fate and leave it like that." Kat answers Fee.

She looks at the ship and mumbles to here self but loud enough for Septima and Fee to hear it.:
"Judging on the Dust which is all over it and the fact that this planet has pretty much no weather at all on this dead planet I would say stood here for a while now." With that she grows quiet for a while and then continues. "No engine humming or any noise at all. It probably will say for a good while longer."

The she looks at both of them.
"So." She continues, actually directed to them now: "Should we enter?"

Last edited by Some Kitty Cat on Sun May 14, 2017 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Some Kitty Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 on Sat May 13, 2017 1:48 pm

"Frack. Sorry!" Notre says as he gets up after faceplanting on the floor, still clutching his weapons.
He then looks at Muffin. "You didn't Kill the Skittari?! Awesome!", he says before fully processing Muffin's face and how bad she looks.
"Triple Frack" Notre says as he also surveys the room to find the dead Commissar.
"I thought that you were a heretic. A different Slanneshi Heretic.....um.. you look like you got run over by an APC and then shot by ten Stub guns"
"Why should I run away? Didn't you come to rescue me?" Notre asks, analyzing Muffin's weapons and armor.
Notre the sheaths is Chainsword and Shock maul after turning it back to its minimum configuration. After that, he gets his fists ready.
"Why do you want to fight me?" Notre asks.
senera2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder on Sun May 14, 2017 4:47 pm

*follows Theobrastus, keeping his Las pistol concealed and one hand on the hilt of his sword.*
Norabder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic on Sun May 14, 2017 7:50 pm

Septima, Theobarastus, Booker, Arthur and Kat:
J and Rastanette follow the two men to catch up with the group, seemingly much to the relief of Fee.
Septima, still following the lobotomised rebreather-mouthed Servitors, leads you up the ramp of the ship.
It's bright yellow inside, from industrial electronical lightning.
Still going up the ramp, you can't quite see into the main compartment. Rastanette already crouches low.
You could still turn back now.

Notre:
"FUCK OFF!" she screams at you, still holding her broken wrist, shackenly getting up.
The Coat falls off, revealing that the Armour she's wearing is much too large and has recieved a harsh beating.
Chips and bits of the Armour are missing, on the left side of the waist the armour looks horrible bent inward, this must be crushing her inside.
The Hat gone, you can see her face clearly, her left eye is swollen, blood still runs from her nose and her mouth, running down her neck underneath her armour.
The Commissars Bullet penetrated trough her left arm and your maul appereantly scroched her there exposed flesh underneath the coat.
"FUCKING GET OUT OR I'LL RIP YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF!"
She screams again as she straightens herself up.
Muffin Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat on Mon May 15, 2017 6:41 am

Also crouching low Kat asks Fee:
"Can you sense if there is any other living thing on this ship other than us and the Servitors?"
Some Kitty Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zornuzkull on Mon May 15, 2017 11:00 am

Zornuzkull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by senera2000 on Mon May 15, 2017 12:18 pm

"Hm... to Shock Maul or not to Shock Maul. That is the question. Whether 'tis better to restrain this psycho using bare fists or take up the Shock Maul against her and knock her out?".. Notre pauses for a second. "Frack it I'll just use the Shock Maul, you look like way too much psycho for me to handle with bear fists," Notre says as he brings out the Shock Maul that he just sheathed using his right hand.
"Alright, let's get this over with soon. I have a helmet to find" Notre says to Muffin. "Come on", he says while motioning Muffin to come at him with his left hand, while making a battle stance using his left foot since his right leg's broken.
senera2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders on Mon May 15, 2017 5:36 pm

*Theobrastus waits with the others for conformation of life signs etc.*
Falco Sanders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros on Mon May 15, 2017 5:41 pm

Booker follows them in, putting his main weapon across his back and deciding his pistol may be more convenient. "So, why are we coming on this thing again?"
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic on Mon May 15, 2017 6:43 pm

Kat, Septima, Booker, Theobarastus, Arthur:
Fee answeres Kat: "I can't tell the difference, but there's a bunch of people in there, I also can't tell you if they will be in the first room or somewhere else."
Septima is the first - actually second after the servitor she's following - of your group to enter.
Booker comes in second, followed by Arthur, the others decide not yet to peak over the 'lid'.
It looks like a ornate Storage room of sorts, there's many steel crates and barrels, some have writen on them, what they contain, others don't.
A strongly cybernetic enhanced person turns to you, resembling a machine more than a human.
"Inquisitor?" it asks in a electronic sounding voice.
There could be many more creatures or people in this room, behind the stacked up crates.
There certanly are dozens of Servitors.

Notre:
Muffin glances down for a second and kicks. Your ceramite Armour saves your shin and you hear her curse but the hard kick still makes you stumble and you loose your footing.
You prepair to strike her with the Shock Maul when suddenly the Inquisitor-Coat flies torwards you.
Your strike hits air and the Coat blocks your view for a brief moment.
you pull it away in time to see the boot coming torwards your face.
You can see the ceiling, your nose is broken, aimlessly you strike arround with your maul and hop one step backwards, the world is spinning arround you.
You hit something and, but it's heavy and pushes your arm back, connects with your body and threw you off balance.
Your head hits the wall, you turn to see a grey eyes Muffin hurl Commissar Dio arround like a Bat, holding him by his leg.
Appereantly neither her broken wrist nor the scroched and shot shoulder mean anything to you as her face seems to drown in nothing but pleasure at the moment.
You hear her mad laughter loud, echoing trough your head.
The Commisar's corpse get's thrown against your body, pushing you against the wall.
a Pause.
You hurl the body off again, the world stops spinning and you search for Muffin.
You find her, holding the Techpriests LasPistol, before you can speak a word she fires at you.
By instinct, you closed your eyes... you didn't feel anything, you open them back up and immediatelly bash her with your maul, Her shot has gone wild, hitting the wall behind you. Quite the feat, standing less than a meter away.
You Manage to hit her in the head, which seemingly results in pissing her off further, but also further hurting her ability to see clearly as she fires two more shots, not even in your direction.
Her jaw is broken now, her laughter nothing but a maddening, high pitched noise. You try to strike again and you feel a sharp pain in your arm, dulled down by Nurgle's blessing to feel gentle.
Your arm is impaled on Muffins Horns, she throws her head back to pull you in closer.
You feel her left fist connect with your face even trough the suit.
Pressure in your suit rises and you can no longer see as her Tentacles wrap arround your head and try to crush you. Failing again, not able to get trough your armour.
Pain explodes in your head, you don't know why, since you cannot see.
Again, this time you know she's bashing your head against the wall.
Again.
Again.
Again.
You flail helplessly.
Then your Brain becomes mush.
You stop flailing.
You slump down.
with your last Moment, you see the Laspistol held at your face.
Darkness.
And Nurgle welcomes you, to his Garden.
Muffin Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros on Tue May 16, 2017 2:05 am

Booker stands up straight beside Septima, hoping to look like some sort of Inquisitorial bodyguard, while keeping a respectable distance behind.
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabder on Tue May 16, 2017 12:24 pm

*Steps smartly to attention besides Booker hoping his uniform will help the act.*
Norabder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat on Thu May 18, 2017 8:04 am

Kat crouch-sprints towards the next big Steel crate, and still crouching hides in its shadows where she can see Septima.
While waiting she readies her Neural Shredder under her Coat while counting her Poison Blades, ready to kill whatever may attack her group.

Now she is back in her Element.
Some Kitty Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic on Thu May 18, 2017 8:20 am

Booker, Arthur, Kat, Septima
For Booker and Arthur, the technique of standing in plain sight works quite well, in fact, the Techpriest-looking half-machine doesn't bother to turn - what you think it's face is - torwards you.
Kat manages to hide herself well, unseen and unheard from her position. Hopefully, no Servitor will take that crate away. Currently there's no sign of that.
Septima nods at the Techpriest-ish figure and says: "I require knowledge about a certain item which could be stored here, it is vital to me and it is the will of the God Emperor to know about it."
The large Figure nods.
"A certain helmet, it should have belonged to the Sisterhood of Decimalus Prime."
The Techpriest figure regards that for a moment, his cloak opens on the side and a large, metal tendril moves to point at a number of large Crates.
"All Ecclesiarchy-related objects that could have been salvaged until now remain in those, Inquisitor."
Fee stands upright besides Septima, looking terrified, Theobarastus also rose to stand behind Septima, looking arround he's calculating, something which actually gets him an evil stare by the Machine-Human who tells him not to make notes about this, it is under the jurisdiction of Mars and Theobarastus will have to apply with the propper written requests to look into their exact inventory.

Rastanette and J slowly move back down the Ramp, hoping the Servitors now walking up, won't give them away. They move all the way down and both hide in the night, outside the light of this compartment.
Muffin Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Some Kitty Cat on Fri May 19, 2017 11:56 am

Kat Quietly sneaks behind crates until she arrives at the other side of the before pointed at Crates. Looking to find if there is any door or something to open on this side.
Some Kitty Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros on Fri May 19, 2017 1:44 pm

He salutes, pleased at the success of his plan. "Our gratitude, noble priest." He bows slightly, putting on what he hopes is a much more noble and dignified sounding voice than normal. "M'lady Inquisitor..." Booker starts to walk over to the boxes and elegantly urges her to follow, perhaps being slightly overdramatic in his act as a posh bodyguard.
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Falco Sanders on Fri May 19, 2017 3:09 pm

"Of course, my apologies. Inform me if I am breaking any decorum and I will cease doing so immediately. As will will my compatriots, of course."
Falco Sanders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Heretic on Fri May 26, 2017 6:46 pm

Kat:
There's no door where you are but at least it seems to be a well protected place from eyes, maybe if you looked up you could check your surroundings, but who knows if someone is looking in your direction. At least there's no light above you here either.

Booker, Septima, Arthur, Theobarastus:
If Booker is too posh, the Techpriest does not show it, Septima however raises a eyebrow and hides a smirk at his dramatic play.
Within bookers head, he thinks he can hear Fee giggle, could just be his imagination of course.
The Techpriest seems content with Theobarastus' answer, if he is happy or not, about it, is impossible to tell. Maybe he is not capeable of true strong emotions like that.
Arthur, Theobarastus and Fee also diligently follow Septima, to Booker and the crates, Kat has vanished somewhere between some other crates and barrels, unseen to you.
Together you all start to look trough the items.
Theobarastus' Crate contains: varrious Grenade Shrapnell, none of them unused as it seems, you see Phosphorus Grenades as well as Frag Grenades and also one rather prestene looking which uppon closer inspection seems not to have gone off, it is covered in runes and high gothic.
Bookers Crate contains: the stench of sweat, blood and burnt flesh and cloth comes torwards you, it appears to be filled with the leftover of the typical Sororitas Robes worn underneath armour and in places above it, they are unwashed, stained with blood and dirt, almost obscuring their original cream-white colour with grey and red.
Arthur's Crate contains: shot bolt shells, some of them have engraved lithanies on them, conveiing hatred for the impure. You can see no unused ones on first glance, their ripped shell making them almost impossible to use.
Septimas Crate contains: Chainsaw Teeth, all bloody and covered in blood, better not to touch those, they could still be contaminated by the Nurgle pleague these Sisters fought.
Fee glances in a Crate as well and digs inside for a moment before looking back if the Techpriest is watching her, which he is indeed.
Muffin Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothecary Meros on Fri May 26, 2017 7:47 pm

"And the helmet we seek should be within one of these-" The mercenary pauses abruptly, as he looks upon the innards of the crate. "Holy fuck-mothering shit!" He exclaims, recoiling from the unholy stench. He glances around to the Priest. "By which I mean 'Oh dear, this isn't what we're looking for'... I'll check another one..." Booker slowly seals the first crate and heads over to a second, hoping his bad luck has by now run dry.
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top