Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 7 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Some Kitty Cat on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:54 am

"It does not hurt much anymore." Kat answers. "Besides, I'm left handed so it does not influence my fighting skills as long as I don't have to use my second ha hand. It would, however, influence my shape shift ability if the cuts would leave permanent scars. Could you remove them it that would be the case?" She asks curious.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Posts : 93
Join date : 2017-01-18
Location : In my bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 7 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Muffin Heretic on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:39 pm

Zielley looks ammused at what Septima tells her: "You know it shouldn't, but does the Servitor know that?" She laughs a bit and looks at the sword in her hands; "Well, I could give it back to you now but you don't need it right now do you? I'll give it to you before we part, alright? I mean, there's nothing to kill arround anyways."
She laughs openly about Booker and tells him: "don't worry, I'm plan B as well and Muffin is too."

The Group enters the Ships Bridge, Rastanette sits in the Shipmistresses Chair, the large Monitor before her shows all of you a grey, seemingly lifeless planet, similar to terras moon from far.
The Rastafarian woman turns arround and smiles as she sees all of you: "Alright, I think this will work out well, we've got enough of each type for this, Muffin what is the plan?"
Muffin stands before everyone, her back to you, you can't see her face to read her expression but she sounds serious:
"Well, I think we'll split in two, those that can handle pure warp should get down with me, the rest should take the craft."
"Alright, don't forget not to start your weapons engine unless you really need to, how will we find you when you're down?" Rastanette asks.
"Easy, you take Fee." Muffin answeres her.

Notre notices Fee not seeming too happy to be involved in the plan but she does not utter a word, to him however she says: "I'll show you now." and she puts her hand over Notres eyes...
[ONLY NOTRE SEES THIS:]
The world takes on every colour your eyes can see for a really short moment. You find yourself standing before a Cathedral on a beautiful world, you notice that you're gazing trough the eyes of a odd creature, larger than you are, you can't move the body by force, it almost feels like a movie except that you can feel the persons breathing as your lungs and the persons pumping blood as if it was your own.
You are not alone, next to you stands a horrid creature that is nothing but rotting, batlike skin and bones and a mass of teethlike horns. You are in a mass of similarly corrupted, horrid creatures and the mass seems to be moving to a common goal. Your host walks with them, then it turns into running, there is something bright before you something shining that you want to get to.
The Mass splits before you and you see Armoured women, fighting in defiance of your horrid mass. Somehow you remember that you have once been a high Ranking imperial officer, as you gaze uppon these zealous women you notice a third entity riding along on this creature that is you right now, the original flesh vessel, the human you once were, was a high ranking imperial officer, stationed at this planet. You became sick with a want for power and when you noticed it, the deamon had already possessed you.
From within your head you hear a hissing voice: "Their world fell within mere days, most of them within seconds, it was a sceme by the changer of ways and a wicked desease conjured by the Lord of Decay, rarely these two work together and well, we thought we would ride along to see how it works out and it seems it worked out brilliantly, look little one."
you notice that the voice is within your head but it talks neither to you nor to the tiny bit that is left of the original owner of this flesh, it talks to the one you are truly looking into, into Muffins brain trough Fee's mind.
You see the Sisters of Battle gaunt, they hold ground and none of them give these hordes of Zombies and pleagued chaotic Neverborn a single step. They bludgeon them with long empty bolters, Teethless Chainsaws and even with pieces of their Armour. You see one just a few feet before you, hammering into a horror with her helmet until the horror stops moving.
"They have fought for months now, they have no food, no supplies, no sleepm but none of these 300 Sisters surrendered to the bliss of oblivion."
One Sister runs into the creature who's brain you're riding, knocking you down with her shoulder guards.
You feel your teeth break and your skull shatter as she stomps on your face with her feet. Even as a creature under the influence of Nurgle, a mere Zombie, you feel the rather uncomfortable way in which she so desperately tries to end you.
You see past her shoulder as she breaths, she seems to assume you're dead and stands up to fight someone else.
Above you, you see the sky darken, a ship battling the planets corrupt defense systems. Even as this whole world, this whole system actually, must have turned on them, these Sisters held ground.
You hear the Sisters cheer and from behind them, from within the cathedral that they must be using as their base you hear loud prayers, their noise enhanced by hailers.
Suddenly, you hear explosions from where you came from, someone is attacking these Pleaguezombies from the rear and this someone has weapons.
Minutes that feel like hours, as you still lie there you hear the heavy footsteps ammong the deafening sound of gunfire as a small number of Astarte moves close, you see the Sister above you, which just killed the Zombie she fought bow onto her knees before someone who must stand outside your view but really close.
You see a Large Sister step into view, taking off her helmet. She looks tired, hungry and half dead but not broken in her pride.
Her armour indicates that she is the Canoness of this Chapter even if almost nothing of the armour is left.
"Sister Canoness." You hear the Astarte say silently, in a way you can barely hear.
"How are you able to fight this desease?"
You hear the Sister answer at the same time as the voice in your head answeres, making it sound like a chanting chorus:
"it only effects those that lust for power, might and knowledge."
The Sister keeps on talking: "We of the Order of the Vermilion Hand stand above that."
Silently, you hear the Astarte tell her, that the Chapter he hails from does not and that the only way to make sure he won't be corrupter is to drape him in her blood.
You can't see the shock on the Sisters face but you bet it must be there. You hear the Astarte tell her, that he is the Grand Master of the Grey Knights and that his comming is the will of the Emperor.
Slowly, you see varrious Sisters rise from where they knelt in the corpses of those they slew.
From within your head you hear the voice: "Why is he not just arming them? Why does he not help them?"
You feel anger bobbling in your head as you see the Canoness starting to slay her Sisters which don't defend against his, throwing their bodies out of your view where you presume, that they hurl themselfs onto those Astarte, to do their bidding.
Within your head, you feel anger, not just your own anger but it feels like your own as you hear a voice say: "They are not perfect, they are cruel and consumed in the thought that they are rightous"
Suddenly, all the Sisters start to look the same, they all have golden hair and blue eyes, they all look like a copy of Fee, still gaunt, injured and hungry and in varrious sizes and armour but they all have the same face: "He killed your Aiden. He made her kill them. This was not the will of the Emperor, even we Neverborn find them vile."
From within your head you hear a woman sob.
The Astarte moves into view, you cannot see his face but his mantle indicates his high position, is prestene armour almost free of any dirt or blood. He kills the Canoness which looks like Fee and you hear the woman cry from within your head.
"Revenge your Sisters, that is the will of the Emperor. Revenge them."
You hear the hissing voice from within her head.
It's dark.
you can't see.
Then Fee lifts her hand away from your eyes and asks you:
"Do you understand?"
You see Muffins Back with all the torture marks on it, time didn't move at all. You are still on the Ships bridge and she is still talking with Rastanette.
[ONLY NOTRE END]

J answers Kat: "scars are not that easy, wounds are easy and it will leave no scar if it's still fresh enough, just show me, I promise it won't hurt."

"So, everyone alright?" Muffin turns arround with a smile on her face:
"All those that can handle a moment with the ruinous powers in their heads come with me, everyone else, move to Septimas little gun cutter."
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Posts : 275
Join date : 2017-01-18
Location : The Warp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 7 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Some Kitty Cat on Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:08 pm

"Pain does not matter, I just dont want to waste your time if its nothing fatal." Kat says and shows her hand which is covered with still fresh wounds.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Posts : 93
Join date : 2017-01-18
Location : In my bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 7 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Apothecary Meros on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:21 pm

"I probably ought to go for the Cutter. I'm not quite cut out for the warp. Then again, this is a ship owned by someone clearly more insane than I am, so I ought to not feel any more confident either way." Booker says to Muffin while organising his belongings and assembling with whoever else will be joining him.
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Posts : 329
Join date : 2017-01-18
Location : England

View user profile http://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 7 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Runa_Cat on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:25 pm

'Um, where is the gun cutter? I wasn't paying that much attention on the way in, and even if I was, I have a feeling the ship has re-arranged itself after our incursion into the Warp. Also, could someone take a look at my hand, I don't know anything but very basic first aid'
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Posts : 109
Join date : 2017-01-18
Age : 22
Location : Tullic Prime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 7 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by senera2000 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:00 pm

Notre blinks twice, taking a few seconds to process what he just saw.
He then says to Fee, "Yes, I understand, but I still do not agree with her. Also, how many deamons are in her head?"
Notre then looks at Muffin for a bit, and says to Fee. "Handle pure warp eh, I guess that's my cue. See you on the surface"
Notre raised his hand half-heartedly and says, "Warp team" loud enough for Muffin to hear.
senera2000
senera2000

Posts : 255
Join date : 2017-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Polgasowita, Sri Lanka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 7 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Muffin Heretic on Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:31 am

Kat's wounds vanish almost instantly without leaving a trace, J looks up to her ans says with a almost smug smile: "See, no problem."

"Ah, yes, I almost forgott." Zielley says to Septima and waves J to come over.
"Mom can heal you, I'll go with Muffin but she'll go to the cutter as well, watch out for her alright?" Zielley says, hands Septima her sword in exchange for her little box, walks away to go to Muffin and J walks over and asks Septima to show her the injured hand.
"So we'll go with you two?" J asks Booker, seemingly rather happy about that.
Lucanius comes over to stand with the Gun-Cutter group as well.
Arthur, completly wasted, sticks with Bookers too.

"So it's just us?" Muffin says, looking at Zielley and Notre.
"Yea, I'm with the Kids." Rastanette says as she stands up and walks to Bookers group.

Fee waves Notre Goodbye as she leads the Gun Cutter Group consisting of
Booker, Septima, Arthur, Lucanius, Kat, J and Rastanette out of the room and down the Corridor.

"We kind of go the same way." Zielley says with a smile and you walk after them just a few steps behind.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Posts : 275
Join date : 2017-01-18
Location : The Warp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 7 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Some Kitty Cat on Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:01 am

"It.. it was a lot faster than I expected." Kat says, noticeable surprised.

While walking with the group she looks at Septima and says: "You might want to leave that sword in your Gun Cutter after we arrived Ms. Inquisitor. I think I speak for all when I say that we donĀ“t want the same problems happening while we are on our mission down there."
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Posts : 93
Join date : 2017-01-18
Location : In my bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 7 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Apothecary Meros on Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:13 am

Booker whistles a quiet melody and slings his Missile Launcher across his back, walking at the front of the group with Fee. He replies to J, presumably close by: "Looks like it, unless you feel like taking part in whatever warp-fuckery Muffin will perform."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Posts : 329
Join date : 2017-01-18
Location : England

View user profile http://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 7 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Runa_Cat on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:19 pm

To Kat: 'That was a one off weakening of my wards, caused by the entrance into the Warp without a properly functioning gellers field. I have since strengthened them, and it should not happen again.'
She holds her hand out to J to be healed. 'So your Zeilleys mother?'
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Posts : 109
Join date : 2017-01-18
Age : 22
Location : Tullic Prime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 7 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by senera2000 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:54 pm

Notre returns Fee's wave with a slight nod. Try not to get killed... Or kill, Notre thinks. Maybe Fee heard it. Maybe she didn't. He returns his mind to the matter at hand.

He then takes a look at Muffin and Zielley, who are to be his teammates. He lets out a sigh and follows Muffin as she leads the way.
senera2000
senera2000

Posts : 255
Join date : 2017-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Polgasowita, Sri Lanka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 7 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Muffin Heretic on Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:54 pm

Gun Cutter Group:
J smiles about Bookers Remark: "Yes, that would be very uncomfortable, I'll be with you."
As the skin on Septimas hands closes the wounds almost instantly and nearly completly painless, J answeres her as well: "yes, she is and Fee is my Sister. We can thank Muffin that we're still alive."
Theobarastus, who was with the group silently so far, breaks his silence for a moment, by cracking his knuckles before resuming to write on his parchment, as his Servitor carries him like a walking chair.

Notre:
If Fee noticed it, it didn't show. Muffin opens one of the first doors but motions you to stay outside.
"Just gonna grab something really quick."
Seconds later she comes back outside, carrying her Eviscerator, the sword easily larger than herself and your group moves further down the corridor, taking a differnet turn than the other group did.
"Just make sure not to start the motor unless you have to." Zielley says as Rastanette opens a door to a strange room which sort of looks as if you where underneath an Archway. Dark, thornlike spikes stick out of the white, ivorylike material that the room seems to be made of.
you hear the crackling of energy for a moment and then...
You're in a new corridor, it's unlit and dark the sound of thunder echoes in your mind as if you just stood close to one and didn't at the same time... only memory of the loud noise remain, like a dream which you are already forgetting everything about.
For a few moments you don't know where you are or why you are here. You feel a gooey, tentacled Mass grab your hands. In the darkness before you, you see a bright, light figure, she guides you.
For a moment, it feels like sweet, soft hands, caress your rotten flesh underneath your suit, the moment passes but you feel a longing to have it back. Two different hands hold onto your shoulders. For a moment it feels as if in support of you but then it feels more like the two enteties that do so, need your support and not the other way arround.
In the far distance, you hear raindrops fall gently and softly, the memory of a warm place by the fire, friends with you, great food and stories of adventure haunt your memory.
Then the Pain begins.
It only lasts for a second but you felt as if every organ in your body was violently towed in as if hanging on infinite invisible hooks.
Light, it's too bright for you to see but you feel ground underneath your feet, hard steady and real ground.
Silently, you hear Muffins voice: "Shhhh, keep silent. Blink if you can hear me."
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Posts : 275
Join date : 2017-01-18
Location : The Warp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 7 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Runa_Cat on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:49 pm

Septima staggers, pulling her hand from Js grip, and leans against the wall, the power of transporting four people through the Warp causing a blinding flash in her mind 'God damnit. What the fuck was that?'
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Posts : 109
Join date : 2017-01-18
Age : 22
Location : Tullic Prime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 7 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by senera2000 on Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:58 am

Notre slowly blinks twice hoping that Muffin can see his eyes through his foggy gasmask.
He then tries to get his bearings.
senera2000
senera2000

Posts : 255
Join date : 2017-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Polgasowita, Sri Lanka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 7 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Some Kitty Cat on Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:30 pm

"There we go again." Kat sight as Septima leans against the wall.
"Could it be that you are pretty weak for a Inquisitor?" she asks her with a little, sarcastic smile on her face.

The she looks at Rastanette.
"We did not get a lot of time to talk since in got here. Im guessing you are the captain of this ship?" Kat asks.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Posts : 93
Join date : 2017-01-18
Location : In my bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 7 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Apothecary Meros on Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:34 pm

Booker pats J's head with a smirk, and keeps walking by her side for now. Although briefly distracted by the quiet scribe, his immediate attention is brought to Septima, stepping to the wall to aid her despite being something of a nuisance so far. He puts her arm around his shoulder - most likely capable of supporting her armour if it can support a Missile Launcher - and walks her. "I second that. You ought to get some more training done by your superior."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Posts : 329
Join date : 2017-01-18
Location : England

View user profile http://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 7 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Falco Sanders on Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:58 pm

"Pray tell what warp fuckery is this?"
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Posts : 157
Join date : 2017-02-03
Location : Milky Way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 7 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Muffin Heretic on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:08 pm

Septima, you didn't notice that, almost no psykic powers where used for that, it's technology resembles a Warpspider device and it only produces a constant hum of energy, no blast that you could have felt unless you tapped into the mind of Notre at the time
---
I made an error as well, Rastanette is with Booker, not with Notre.
J looks at Septima concerned and confused but doesn't ask, instead she glances at the sword, fearing that the Inquisitorial lady was wrong about the impact it has on her mind.
Rastanette smiles at Kat and moves close to her, putting one arm over Kat's shoulder as they walk, she explains: "I am the one who guides it. Muffin is the true leader." She seems to look for a word for a second before saying: "I merely make the ship go, where the blessed one wants it to go."
J keeps walking wordlessly after having been touched and stops looking back, she moves to the front of the group now and stops talking.
Rastanette looks past her shoulder to Theobarastus and says: "Not any, really. It's just Xenos Technology with a tiny bit of luck."

At the Front, J opens the door, within the dark room beyond you can see the surroundings of the half dead Servitor unit as it moves it's head torwards you.
Silently, like the movements of tiny bugs, you hear a living, crawling sound in the darkness that you cannot see.
J steps inside fearlessly, torwards the Gun Cutter.

Notre:
your surroundings become more or less clear. You stand next to a large grey concrete wall, almost leaning on it, before you kneals Muffin, her sword put onto the ground.
Just infront of you, a Servitor passes by, not looking into your direction and passing my without sparing you a glance.
Silently, Muffin stands up and you notice Zielley simply hid behind your larger build.
Granted, her purple clothes would have given you away fast and Muffin really doesn't wear steathy clothes while you on the other hand, could probably pass for anyone wearing this kind of suit from far enough away.
"We need to get into hiding somewhere." Zielley whisperes from behind.
"I know, but I dunno yet where we are." Muffin answers her.

Before you, there is nothing but grey dust and beige-grey concrete landmarks that remind of blasted ruins, some stand upright like block buildings and seem to have people moving within them but it's all simple and it all looks dusty and warthorn.
Next to you on the concrete, you notice a engraved imperial eagle, so far it's the only sign of the kind of planet you're on but overall the world reminds you to the husk of a once booming industrial city.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Posts : 275
Join date : 2017-01-18
Location : The Warp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 7 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Apothecary Meros on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:24 am

At first, Booker briefly surges forward after J, but upon the realisation that it must be safe here - for her at least - he becomes much less urgent. Still, he'd rather spend as little time on the creepy daemon ship as possible, and although he certainly isn't fearless, he makes his way swiftly into the Cutter after J. "I hope whatever's crawling around out there is friendly, or at least, not hungry right now."
Apothecary Meros
Apothecary Meros
Admin

Posts : 329
Join date : 2017-01-18
Location : England

View user profile http://apothecary-meros.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 7 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Falco Sanders on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:35 pm

*Theobrastus switches his eyes to infra-red mode, and keeps dead still, and dead silent*
Falco Sanders
Falco Sanders

Posts : 157
Join date : 2017-02-03
Location : Milky Way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 7 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by senera2000 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:10 pm

"Let's first get out of the way of any incoming traffic shall we?" Notre silently asks pointing to the servitor that just passed them by.
Notre looks around to find some higher ground so he can get a better view of the surroundings, and the native population.
senera2000
senera2000

Posts : 255
Join date : 2017-01-19
Age : 19
Location : Polgasowita, Sri Lanka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 7 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Some Kitty Cat on Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:57 pm

"okay." Kat answers, slightly confused by Rastanette gesture. "Why does everyone say Muffin is blessed. I mean she I as much a Slaanesh worshiper than you are. I guess. you are a Slannesh worshiper?" Kat asks looking in Rastanette eyes, confused by where to look at exactly with the pupil lacking, back eyes.
Some Kitty Cat
Some Kitty Cat

Posts : 93
Join date : 2017-01-18
Location : In my bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 7 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Runa_Cat on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:33 pm

Septima rights herself, and follows after J. ' I'm fine, just a headache.'
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Posts : 109
Join date : 2017-01-18
Age : 22
Location : Tullic Prime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 7 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Muffin Heretic on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:07 pm

Team Gun Cutter:
Boarded:
Booker, Kat, Septima:
J looks out of the door of the Guncutter, into the darkness and tells Booker: "Well... I know that if it decides to kill us, it's gonna be quick."
She smiles in a apologetic way: "I don't think it's bad."
Rastanette, entering as the third adds: "The Ship won't eat it's crew."
Turning to Kat, still under her arm, she adds: "I was born into it, it's my ancestors religion and it is mine."
To Septima, which comes in just behind them Rastanette says, calm and collected: "I've got some pills in my room, if it's bad I can go get them."

In the Dark:
Theobarastus:
you can make out crawling things, tentacles, horns and teeths and most of all: eyes.
The wall, ceiling and floor is covered in what seems to be flesh and skin and there are eyes on every visible bit.
They look back at you.

Lucanius:
You stand next to the scribe and feel the urge to go back into the ship
Arthur:
You vomit in fear.

Notre:
You can tell this far, that the population seems to be servitors, archivists, Techpriests and unarmoured Marines, possibly Scout-Marines in straining or Marines on non-war assignments.
The ground is mostly flat and the few hills wouldn't help you, however, to the front of you, you can see a rather closeby large block-structure which seems occupied from here.
to your left, further away and rather deserted there is a large structure that looks like a ruin, not as big as the one to your front but decently large and maybe not occupied.
to your right you can see giant treadmills and metal constructions where a ruin is beeing rebuilt, deconstructioned or fortified. There are movements but you'd guess it'd be mostly servitors depending on what they are doing.
Behind you, the structure actually seems to be a empty, really large bunker, but how empty exactly you don't know. At least it seems deserted from the outside but it's walls are too thick and the gunslits too high to hear or see anything within.
While Zielley is rather good at hiding, Muffin has troubles hiding her oversized sword.
Muffin Heretic
Muffin Heretic

Posts : 275
Join date : 2017-01-18
Location : The Warp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 7 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Runa_Cat on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:38 pm

'Its fine. It's just Something is angry. I'm a Telkine, but I minored in telepathy, with specialty in empathy. It might be the ship, that would be powerful enough to make a migraine this bad.'
'I need the LZ coordinates, for the pilot. If he's still alive. '
Runa_Cat
Runa_Cat

Posts : 109
Join date : 2017-01-18
Age : 22
Location : Tullic Prime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contraband Items Roleplay Action - Page 7 Empty Re: Contraband Items Roleplay Action

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum